Official waved Sebenza giveaway thread!

Wow man its amazing how much different you look. Keep it up, I know what its like and how hard it is.

Thanks for a chance at the Sebenza!

That turned out beautiful to!

Wow, what a cool give away.

Thank you.

Speaking of sobriety, Mike Portnoy's 12 Step Suite (during his time with Dream Theater between 2001-2010), dedicated 5 Dream Theater songs (strewn across 5 DT studio albums) specifically to AA's 12 Steps is epic, moving and socially amazing.

If you're into redeeming, heavy, well-crafted progressive metal, I recommend it.

Keep it up. :thumbup:

I remember seeing the original thread you posted a while back on this. Continue the good work fellow knife friend.

You said you were gonna do it... and you did! Congratulations on your sobriety, I know it will open many doors to a better life. Nice job on the Sebenza, too.

Congratulations, and thanks for the giveaway. I always love seeing your knife modifications

Great giveaway, very generous of you and congrats on keeping dry.

I have someone very close to me, an alcoholic of 8 years now and it breaks my heart.

Congratulations and thanks for giving us all a chance at an amazing blade.

Wow congrats brother, great job!!!

The knife also came out amazing.

Thank you and COUNT ME IN!!!

Good luck and best wishes! I have seen the severe and irreparable damage caused by alcohol to the near and dear ones, and am glad you are in the right direction. It's a reward in itself. Please enjoy a good and healthy life ahead.

Back