Official waved Sebenza giveaway thread!

^ Baron approves! Good job man, just keep battling. :thumbup: (count me in)

Last edited:
Great commitment towards an admirable goal!, and man 'o man what a gorgeous knife! I'm in.....thanks!

Congrats on the acomplishment! KEEP IT UP! It is extreamly important and needs to just become habit!! Im sure you know this already though! Count me in!

As a guy who has done a lot of work in the booze business, and seen first hand the grip that ethanol can have on people and what it does to them, especially in the long term, I have to say a big congratulations to you sir. It would be an honor to carry that blade.

I'm sober for two years...that's including cigarettes...tough, hang on...keep it up man!

I'm in...

I wasn't going to enter, but I think I will. Being waved makes it completely ambidextrous, so I can use it. It is also still a Sebenza.

Thanks for the chance, and congratulations on sobriety. It is quite to mountain to climb over, and you did it and have kept clean. You deserve a Mexican Coca-Cola to celebrate (because that s*** is AMAZING).

Beautiful work on the Sebenza. And an even better job on the sobriety. Congratulations. Thanks for the awesome GAW.

Congrats on your sobriety. My father had the same problem so I have some sense of how difficult it can be. God Bless and thanks for the chance at an awesome knife.

Excellent job on the sobriety, one day at a time brother.

In for a chance of a lifetime!

Back