Oh, It's Black My Friends!!!!. . . Burnt Bacon Black!!!!. . . . Carpe INFI ! ! ! ! . . .

Jerry Busse

Busse Black Friday 2019 starts Wednesday, November 27th, 9:00 pm Eastern. . . .

This only happens once a year in the Busse trough!. . . . :eek:

Shop Credit Deals that will make grown HOGs scream "No Regrets"!!!!:eek::confused:

Grab Bags Galore!!! :cool:

Custom Shop pieces!!! :cool:

So, prepare for Trough Warfare my friends!!!!:eek::eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

Details will be posted tomorrow!!!

Black Fridays Matter!!!!:confused:

Let's Drink!!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

Will this be a pay entire balance tomorrow event or down payment then dinged when ready to ship. I need to prepair my debit card for the feast!

Ya!!!
Damn (wallet ouch)....

but this will be my first Busse Black Friday... I don’t even know what to expect!?!?!

sad part is, I won’t be available right at 9pm o_O:confused::thumbsdown:
Might end up missing out on some good stuff :mad::mad:

Oh man... driving most of the day tomorrow o_O.... I'll have to let the wife know about this so she can check my phone while I'm driving... ... no hiding this event from her now!!

I just hope I can afford this! :confused:

Hi Kenneth. I’ve only been involved with one Grab Bag. They were in $500 and $1,000 purchase increments, and you were essentially ensured that you received a much higher list price of Bussekins in each Bag. I purchased two $500 bags, and the price tags in each one exceeded $650.

These tended to be models that had been produced within the last couple of years. With an occasional CS thrown in. Maybe. The Mystery of it, and the chance to receive a huge discount on knives was the impetus behind my involvement. Since many folks decided not to keep their GB goodies, a lot of selling and trading occurs on the Exchange shortly afterwards.

So there you go. Every true Bussemun should participate in at least one of these. So log in after the start time on Wednesday, and see what the fuss is all about. Good luck.

Last edited:
Uuuuuuuuugh !!!!!! Those grab bags get me every time :) !!!
Soooo much fun !

Back