Oh, It's Black My Friends!!!!. . . Burnt Bacon Black!!!!. . . . Carpe INFI ! ! ! ! . . .

If someone would kindly explain how a grab bag works I would be in your debt!
My favorite thing in all of Bussedom. They set a price for the grab bags and guarantee that the contents will be worth substantially more than your investment, BUT you dont know what you are going to get. So naturally, many will get colors or whatever that they aren't into....then the Busse buy/sell forum becomes like a bunch of ecstatic children trading the baseball cards that they got for Christmas. It's glorious.

Hmm..the pretty stuff from the CS isn't really my thing but the idea of trading for blades I do want is intriguing. I'll be tuning in for the details.
I sure wish they allowed trade posts in the exchange or made a busse specific trade forum. Most times I would rather do a trade so the only way to do it on the exchange is to put a high price + trade offers and I dont really like doing that.

Grab bags are perfect for those starting out, or those who have been on the Busse wagon (as in, not buying) for the past couple years. I have found that once your collection is relatively full of recent releases, it can be hard to find that specific trade for something you want.

I have to admit that the CS pieces are awesome, though, if you’re into that sort of thing. ;)

Well if the Custom Shop wants to knock out some DHT SR101 Chop Daddy's and XXXL Tali- whacker I know a friend willing to purchase

I sure wish they allowed trade posts in the exchange or made a busse specific trade forum. Most times I would rather do a trade so the only way to do it on the exchange is to put a high price + trade offers and I dont really like doing that.
100% agreed. Would be a wonderful thing, indeed. Been a while since I brushed up on the rules of the forum. Would it be acceptable to post something in our signature? Something such as “Will trade TGLB for other Busse Kin”? I know I’ve seen others post knives they’re looking for, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a trade notice.

Disclaimer : not intending/recommending anyone break the rules. Just looking for some clarification.

Edit for off topic : Give is the details, Jerry! Sitting here with my freshly balanced checkbook, patiently (anxiously) waiting to unbalance it.

Last edited:
When are details coming? This goes live in 4 hours right?

I'm curious about the custom shop pieces. What's everyone's guess on those

When are details coming? This goes live in 4 hours right?

I'm curious about the custom shop pieces. What's everyone's guess on those
Judging by the patterns of this year.. dare I say custom shop trough raiders?:eek:
Maybe a little too optimistic.:rolleyes:

Also I believe it goes live in 6 hours. set your timers.

Back