Oh, The Weather Outside Is Snarkful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-hoo!
I haven't rolled over with snarks in awhile. Feelin' good about it.

Oh the weather outside is sh**eful. But the space heater is so delightful. Sonce it's so flilpin cold, my electric bill grows oh it grows yes it grows.

I'm here. What are your other 2 wishes?

Sweet baby Jesus beer was a miss for me... Tasty in small sips... But a mouthful to actually drink. Long aftertaste. I have 5 more bottles left for anyone who wants to try it LOL

The jdubs cow bell was better... Surprisingly... Smooth, Not as thick, easier to drink... But i still have yet to find what I'm searching for.

It's 74 degrees now at about 0930... Expect 80 high... Praying for rain. It keeps avoiding my property and I'm tired of carrying buckets to water All the New plants.

Trimmed a mess of trees around my property. Piled them up until the pile got bigger than i wanted and then dragged the rest out into the woods...

Fiskars medium duty lopper worked great. Mostly 1" limbs but a few 2". Anything bigger will get the saw.

In on 51!
You will never know my settings!

Ah, internet connectivity again.... for maybe 20 minutes.

This company we have really sucks, but its better than the other option. Sometimes.

IO1

So at my local korean supermarket, I saw a bag of MSG on sale.

yeah, I had to bucket-brigade a literal pail of that stuff down the passage while loading stores on the ship. I don't think our Ukrainian cooks are so savvy to American food culture...

Oh man I have so many funny stories to tell about bags of MSG. Not sure it's appropriate for bladeforums.

It gets so damn cold in Canada. I wish My family never moved from New Orleans when I was young. Every winter I feel like I gotta escape and move for Israel.

What is this in on one stuff mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back