Oh, The Weather Outside Is Snarkful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
got bored, so ordered the 130 anniversary council axe.

and also something else they sell that's stupid...

or go walk into a doorframe just to get #3 out of the way....

lol!! I should. MIL helped me get the kids to school. Dad is going to be my driver today. l leave in an hour for an MRI. Then i go drop off my work disability forms. Need to figure out dinner tonight, thinking pizza :thumbup:

There's a seriously good deal on a BK4 and BK14 in the exchange right now...

Well, winter was fun while it lasted. Back up to almost 70 tomorrow. But, I do like Fall, so not to bad.

So couple weeks ago I was up in Colorado Springs at Sportsman's Warehouse buying some .38 Special carry ammo and I accidentally bought .38 Super by mistake because it was right in with all the .38 Special ammo. Went to return it today and see if they had any different stuff that wasn't in stock last time and of course I left the ammo I was going to return by the front door of my apartment. Picked up some ammo and went by Crave Real Burgers and got this:

15665385_10154579456500219_361152882703051873_n.jpg

It's called the Sin City. It has candied bacon, tempura-fried cheddar, and burbon glazed onions. Amazing in my face hole.

So couple weeks ago I was up in Colorado Springs at Sportsman's Warehouse buying some .38 Special carry ammo and I accidentally bought .38 Super by mistake because it was right in with all the .38 Special ammo. Went to return it today and see if they had any different stuff that wasn't in stock last time and of course I left the ammo I was going to return by the front door of my apartment. Picked up some ammo and went by Crave Real Burgers and got this:

15665385_10154579456500219_361152882703051873_n.jpg

It's called the Sin City. It has candied bacon, tempura-fried cheddar, and burbon glazed onions. Amazing in my face hole.

Wow. That is all.

yeah, I had to bucket-brigade a literal pail of that stuff down the passage while loading stores on the ship. I don't think our Ukrainian cooks are so savvy to American food culture...
You may've lost me.
Oh man I have so many funny stories to tell about bags of MSG. Not sure it's appropriate for bladeforums.

It gets so damn cold in Canada. I wish My family never moved from New Orleans when I was young. Every winter I feel like I gotta escape and move for Israel.

What is this in on one stuff mean?
email?
got bored, so ordered the 130 anniversary council axe.

and also something else they sell that's stupid...
How is Council? I have a Gransfor Bruks Hatchet, but am on the lookout for a felling axe, been looking at Snow and Nealley.

Dubz is rocking the scary Santa sig. I don't want to see that coming down my chimney.

Dubz is rocking the scary Santa sig. I don't want to see that coming down my chimney.

That's the "I know that you've been naughty" face.....looks an awful lot like my mother's face when I was a kid, now that I think about it. I liked to...experiment - let's be clear: non-pharmaceutical experiments - which got me in trouble a few times. I was the kind of experimenter that would be thinking "what if I...." scraped out a bunch of spent Estes rocket engines and dumped all of those scrapings into one, spent engine....tied it firmly to a tree and, ah....ignited it? I was also the kid that, when the result of the experiment became clear, was more often than not a little astonished; my 12 year old brain still working out the rules of consequence. Still learning the rules, but - now that I'm decades older, I've become a fracking expert on consequences.

Haha. Just jumped into my head last night, for whatever reason. Had to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back