Oh, The Weather Outside Is Snarkful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a brand new BK17, a BK21, and two 710 kydex sheaths for my BK11 and BK14 show up on my front porch today. I think that makes today a great month.

Last edited:
Double tap eating up 'im in' slots!

Last edited:
In on whatever page this is.

K, so my batch of poo luck landed me in the hospital again today.

IMG_20161219_154102277_HDR.jpg

Guess who was sitting there with an already detached bicep tendon!!

4 hours in the hospital later, I got more meds and have my appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday.

My wife feels soo bad 😞 accident's are accidents I keep telling her it's not her fault. It ain't helping so I might as well try pressing my luck for a Truck if our van is demo's 😁

In on one that matters.

Went on a campout, used my 20 as a ruler for the clearing where we set up our tents.

View attachment 677756

4 hours in the hospital later, I got more meds and have my appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday.

My wife feels soo bad 😞 accident's are accidents I keep telling her it's not her fault. It ain't helping so I might as well try pressing my luck for a Truck if our van is demo's 😁

Not cool, man, accidents are bad enough but in your state? Hope you have no more accidents, too many and it will seem like a curse.

Get better soon.

Thanks brother. I have to kinda laugh at it and keep going or I'll hit bottom pretty hard lol

View attachment 677756

Double ouch! Best wishes for a quick recovery...for you and your automobile situation.

TBL, you are all about that so very slightly cheerful - but wryly so - Canadian stoicism.

But seriously: There's no need to keep getting hurt just to prove to us how tough you are -

Oh yeah...in on day 1.

Geez TBL...
Just because your bicep is so big that your tendon can't support it...
There's really no need to brag. :D
Sucks about the wreck though!

Get well soon chief!!

Thanks brother. I have to kinda laugh at it and keep going or I'll hit bottom pretty hard lol

Don't you go hitting anything! You think your arm is causing you pain now, just wait...

Just trying to inject some humor.
Hope you are in better spirits soon! Inbound thoughts and prayers!

Thanks boys. It's going to take more then a treadmill and fender bender to do me in.

I joked more to the wife that she'll need to try harder to be able to collect my life insurance. She didn't think it's as funny as I do. Between her and the kids that's twice in two weeks. I may live to see Christmas but not get all those boxingday sales if next Monday something else happens lol.

Well I finally made it home from KC. Did a lot of drinking but I have a day to recover before going back to work. Found that Founders Lizard of Koz beer at a liquor store last night so I'm going to celebrate Christmas with that. Then I come home to find a notice that and exterminator will be coming by to spray the building tomorrow at 10:00am and I need to move everything out away from the walls. Hope they don't actually expect me to move bookcases and gun safes because it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back