4.png

5.png

6.png

cmr-30. can has :D

15977612_10211923759320125_47228047857571893_n.jpg

attention deficit?

add!

zzzzzzzzzz

6hrs on the ice today, only one lousy little fish to show for it. Still better than any day at work though.

6hrs on the ice today, only one lousy little fish to show for it. Still better than any day at work though.

That's for sure!! I'm going out tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping to at least catch supper. I haven't had a real good day on the ice yet this winter, so I must be due.

sending positive thoughts to the folks getting all the ice this weekend.

sending positive thoughts to the folks getting all the ice this weekend.

Still debating on going to the cabin. Want to bad, but damn. We were supposed to go yesterday morning, but didn't. Still trying to decide if it's worth it or not. I only have enough firewood for a few days. I was planning on processing more, but hard to do in the rain/freezing rain.

Still debating on going to the cabin. Want to bad, but damn. We were supposed to go yesterday morning, but didn't. Still trying to decide if it's worth it or not. I only have enough firewood for a few days. I was planning on processing more, but hard to do in the rain/freezing rain.

Hell with it, I'm going.

I was waiting for a bite the other day on the ice. I knew it would be getting dark soon,
but I just wanted to get at least one keeper for supper.

Then it happened, a voice rang out in my head like thunder,

"The rink will be closing in five minutes."

Dang! :mad: :thumbdn:

I know. Horrible joke, sorry. :eek:
Stay warm!! :thumbup:
[video=youtube;4NfhqvuKCUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NfhqvuKCUU[/video]

Hell with it, I'm going.

:thumbup: Any chance to get out is worth it.

We're packing up our main floor this weekend. Its about 90% done. Made a makeshift kitchen between the office bathroom and laundry room. Seems to be working just fine. We don't plan on being here for the entire renovation.

I also got my surgery date :thumbup: End of the month on the 31st

Took our dog to the dog park today, then lounged around for the rest of the day. Nice easy day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back