OHIO KNIFE KNUTS ROLL CALL ....

Darrel, welcome to Ohio Knife Knuts. Very familiar with your work, and admired your blending of art and function. I live in the north end of Columbus and have often thought of stopping at your shop, but didn't want to bother you or your business. Are visitors welcome with or without an appointment?

Guys, we should be honored to have such a distinguished maker in our midst. I know I am. Again, welcome to Mr. Ralph!

Hey Darrel, how 'bout that Olivia's Restaurant in New Albany? Pretty good!

Hoggy's a close second.

Any Ohio Knife Knuts coming down for the PRO gun show at Scioto Downs in Cowlumbus this weekend? I'll post a report on the cutlery situation Mon or Tues.

------------------

Hi guys! I live just south of Tuppers Plains just off St. Rt. 7 in Meigs Cty.. But my mailing address is Reedsville right on the Ohio River. I was raised in Mt. Vernon and lived several years in Columbus and Vandalia.
Brees - my brother-in-law owns the big dental clinic in Dublin. And Darrel, I used to catch some nice walleye and cats in that creek that feeds Hoover!
smile.gif

------------------
Tom Pilotti

Please your making me *blush*

As for a visit just give me a day when you want to stop and I will be glad to have you out. As for the eats. I dont know?
I have ate at hoggys. its pretty good. Best around here is westerville lucky house..

It the other place the new diner in NA where they opened the small mall.
I know were getting some new places buy the new Kroger and CVS that is going in..

------------------
Web Site At www.infinet.com/~browzer/bldesmth.html
New Web at www.darrelralph.com

I live in Euclid about 7 miles east of Cleveland.

No more Berea gun shows? Too bad. Hopefully the gun-grabbers won't be able to reach down to Medina and take that one away as well.

------------------
Dave Fortman

~Buck Collectors Club~
~Lifetime Member #736~

Hi guys, Middletown Ohio here. There's a knifeshow at the Dayton arena, the Bill Goodman Gun and Knifeshow I believe it's called.
April 29th and 30th...
Haven't been there but it could be interesting to check it out.

------------------
Regards
Joshua "Kage" Calvert

"Move like Water, strike like Thunder..."

Hey Ohio,
Don't forget the Dover Knife show July 8th and 9th at the Dover Fair Grounds. Always a good one.

Hey Mark,

I know what you are talking about but just
cannot place your work...sure I've seen it
about a thousand times, but you know how
that goes.
Glad to know there are a few of us in NE
Ohio.
smile.gif

------------------
Dave Fortman

~Buck Collectors Club~
~Lifetime Member #736~

Mark:
I'm not sure when the next Ohio knife show is. Does somebody else know? Mark, I'm with you........I need some free time during the week.

PatC
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Back