OHIO KNIFE KNUTS ROLL CALL ....

I live in Weirton,WV a stones throw from Steubenville,Ohio.Why not a get together at the Dover show in July.We would have knife makers displaying the products that make all our hearts skip a beat and I know the makers would appreciate support from the Ohio Knife Knuts.Darrel can tell you this is a pretty good show.

Just checking in from Reynoldsburg. Dover sounds good.

------------------
"When I get a little money I buy [knives]; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." Erasmus (slightly edited)

[This message has been edited by RDaneel (edited 04-28-2000).]

Hilliard . Used to just tell people the middle of nowhere but this place is growing up fast.
frown.gif

Liked it better when it was the middle of nowhere
smile.gif

------------------
We got a five dollar fine for whining
We tell you before you come in
So if it ain't on your mind to have a good time
Y'all come back and see us again.- Chris LeDoux

Checkin' out the posts from just outside Wooster. Pretty cool forum!

------------------
Edge-U-Cation is serious business...

Just checkin' in from Loveland. I'm moving to Middletown in a couple of months, though.

We do seem to be a very strongly represented state, don't we?
cool.gif
I'd love to get in on a mass attendance to a local show. Maybe we could get T-shirts printed up.

I try to catch the Bill Goodman show when it's around. The quality of cutlery there is usually feast or famine. I never seem to find out about other shows until it's too late for me to arrange to get to them.
frown.gif

If anybody has or knows some schedules for this summer, my e-mail box is open and hungry.

------------------
Be Worthy

I'll be in the mid-Ohio area in the week of 8/14/00-8/19/00. I'll be visiting my sister at a farm between Marengo and Mount Vernon. Does anyone want to get together? I can get to I-71 easily enough and get to the Farmstead or to Der Dutchman, or elsewher, but I hate trying to go into a strange city, so going into Columbus is out. I would really be interested in a Knife Knut lunch or supper.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh Fuller

Back