OK. Done with orders. Lets hash out some new policy.

Andy,
Do you have a photo of what the material combination will look like? I am having a hard time imagining it. Oh and great idea BTW.

Put me down for a Hunter please, I'll email/pm you with the details. Thanks Andy!

Great idea Andy! It gives the customer an option for the knife they want while giving you the chance to make different knives and not get repetitive. Looks like you have your 10 filled for this run so Ill get in on the next one.

Yes, great idea. You're over 10 now so I'll wait until next time and continue to try and catch a batch before they are all gone.

Someday - ivory paper micarta with natural canvas micarta bolster.

I'd like to try out a Hikingbuddy next time. What wood will you use for the scales next?

I'd be interested in one spot. I would take either a Bushfinger or Terrasaur. Either one. Convex

Yes, great idea. You're over 10 now so I'll wait until next time and continue to try and catch a batch before they are all gone.

Someday - ivory paper micarta with natural canvas micarta bolster.

I'd like to try out a Hikingbuddy next time. What wood will you use for the scales next?

I really think that ivory paper micarta combo is beautiful. While I haven't decided what to do next at all, I am very happy to hear ideas. Maybe a simple layered handle next?

curly oak or ash with orange liners
black palm with black liners and brown pinstripe
bocote with black liners
quilted sapele with ivory liners
walnut with ivory liners
koa with black liners

I really think that ivory paper micarta combo is beautiful. While I haven't decided what to do next at all, I am very happy to hear ideas. Maybe a simple layered handle next?

Your natural canvas over orange is always nice.

So y'all wanted special orders, I got y'all special order. Now rember this on Friday when I put my first knives up for sale:D

My own preference is for nice wood with lots of grain showing. Cocobola, burl or spaulted anything, curly maple. I'll be holding out for something like that. Think my first choice might be Box Elder.

Back