Old farts and friction folders.

ECdNnGB.jpg
e2ii7J1.jpg

Another Morris here, it's a beast of a knife, much too heavy to ever carry and the pivot is very tight. It's a great desk piece though!

Bump. Not sure how many pages back this fine thread was. I gave up and did a search after going 20 (twenty) pages deep. 🤯😳

Since I R a "old butt-burp" 🙄😇👍 ... I R going to carry these for a spell ...

Firstly, only the MAM and OPINEL are "INOX" (be great if they was a "Carbone" of some sort ...)

From top:
N.COBEGA (may be "CODEGA". even with a 30x lupe it is ... "difficult" ... to read the blade stamp.) "Premana".
(In a dangler sheath, clipped to a split ring on the 03:00/15:00 hours belt loop.)

MAM (large) (non-locking verson) Sheepsfoot with the factory leather lace FOB. (in RFP)

OPINEL N°6 Dressed in Olivewood. A previous owner did the Easy Open notch. (in RFP)

HIGONKAMI #10 (clipped to same split ring as the dangler sheath.)

NOT a folder, but still a old butt-belch knife:
Toferner reproduction Medieval Celtic/Norse/"Viking" pocket knife, in a modified OEM sheath with Celtic/Norse/"Viking" Runes around three interwoven diamonds. (clipped to a split ring on the first (last?) right belt loop, hanging in RFP.)
View attachment 2496495

Last edited:
going to stay with what's shown in post 368, (above) until at least mundae.
(attaching the picture again would b a waist of Sir Spark's server space that sum one more important could use better. 😇👍)

EDIT:
Unless I swap in this MAM
View attachment 2497589
in place of the Opinel. It hasn't got carried in over a year, so I probably will.

Last edited:
Back