• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

Bill:
Did you ever press charges?
IMO the only way; to go trough official channels with a DA requesting legal assistance from the French authorities.

Cheers
Kurt

I am working on it but it's hard getting anyone to respond. Apparantly it's not that important :(

May Oliver and his wife suffer multiple bouts of very severe diahrea...............................while stuck in traffic!!!

You know, I had a veritable epiphany about this problem this morning. Shows what a good cup of coffee can do for an aching mind. Anyway...

Somewthing that apparently has not been tried is a much higher level. How about this?

Contact the Trade Attache at the French Consulate. Explain that you have been victimized by someone who purports to be a French policeman. Give the specifics. Explain that you belong to a loose knit trade organization that sports over 70,000 members and even has a European branch. As what help the Consulate can offer because one crooked French cop shouldn't give all French businessmen a bad name. Appeal to the famous Gallic pride, arrogance and sense of honor.

Heck, everything else has been tried. If Plomian is a cop and the chief gets an inquiry from their State Dept, Oliver's chesnuts may get roasted in an open fire.

The only thing lost is time and the phone call.

Gene

Oliver is just going to continue going through life thinking he is the one that is in the right. I don't think there will be a satisfactory resolution to this matter.

Oliver, why don't you get yourself some cajones and come here and tell everyone why you haven't lived up to your end of the deal here. You haven't been banned, so what the heck is the problem. No guts would be my guess.

Back