• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

He's not going to live up to his obligation. He has given all kinds of pathetic excuses for blaming Bill for the whole situation. It is a shame the knife community has a person like that in it.

Dear Mr. Siegle,
You don't know me but I too come from a place and time very far away where a handshake and your promise was as good as spilling blood together.
I have read this whole sorted ordeal and feel compelled to help. If you would be willing to share a Pay Pal address with us here at Blade Forum, perhaps there are still a few here who feel the code of honor and would like to contribute some small amount of cash to make up for you monetary loss.
I clean homes and offices for a living so as you can imagine I don't make a bundle of money, but I am more than willing to send you some cash to help ease the pain of being cheated,and to remind you that some of us out here still live by a code of honor. And when a fellow man is down and in need due to a low life swindler we can still rally around and through a couple of bucks your way to help right the wrong you are enduring.
Were the shoe on my foot I know I'd like to have my fellow man standing behind me with honor and good intentions to help me pick up the pieces of my shattered trust in mankind.
So how about it brother, got a Pay Pal address that some real Knight of the Realm can contribute to?
With greatest admiration and respect,
Peace.

While I am truly touched by the offer, I am not in need of the funds,unless they are coming from Oliver himself. He owes the debt and is the only one who can repay it. He has not been allowed to cause me to lose my point of view that given the chance most folks will do what is right. He has merely shown himself how low he is. I merely passed on the word to save others the trouble of dealing with him. Now if you would like to talk to him and see what you might be able to convince him to resolve the situation, that might be of help. I have posted his info somewhere near the front of this thread :)

I'd drop another note to the commander asking why no action has been taken against this criminal.

I simply do not believe the "Commander" is getting any type of note, correspondence, or letter. There would have been some kind of response from him, from a simple acknowledgement of reciept, all the way to the "you are full of Liver Pate', my boy Ollie Bean is one honest copper"

The fact that no response whatsoever has been recieved leads me to believe the whole "here is the Commander info" is also part of the scam. If someone hand delivered the letter I bet there would be some form of direct contact UNLESS Olliver's wife is his Commander!!!. Of course they both lack balls enough to just admit they are scumbags and pay up which leads me to believe the commander crap is just that; crap. Until then, Olliver and his criminal, scamming wife continue to engage in criminal conduct and get over on all they wish to scam.

Bump to the top ollie bag.

Edited because it was wrong to call Ollie's wife other than what she is, a co-conspirator.

the true slut remains oliver Plomion...........

unless the commander got the letter of complaint & said "ce bu pley i know no one named oliver plomion WTF is the deal" lol, i still dont think he's a cop.

Bill,

Sorry to see this post and hope a similar situation never happens to me. Is Oliver Plomion his real name? If not, post it. Bad guys need to be known by their real names.

Contact his chief. Mail a letter to his agency, addressed to the chief. You will find out whether he is a cop or not. Most agencies are online. Hunt him down.

Anybody can do a letterhead on a computer, or give a phone number. If he says he's a French cop and you know what town or agency, hunt him down. And I'll bet the French have something like our DOJ that would love to prosecute someone who is giving them yet another bad name who pretends to be a cop.

My 2 cents worth.

Gene
retired LEO

I believe this has been tried Gene. There has been no response from his Agency which leads me to believe that the data used to mail the letter is bogus.

or better yet, Ollie is no cop,

;)
I believe this has been tried Gene. There has been no response from his Agency which leads me to believe that the data used to mail the letter is bogus.

or better yet, Ollie is no cop,

;)

i have never thought he was imho thats all mall ninja BS.

Back