• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

I would rather be boring than a THIEF any day!!!

Oliver stated he can provide proof but it is just part of his scam.

In France where does one go to get a legal name change? It's is time Ollie go to that place and change his name to OLIVER BLADE, he is now acting just like his twin brother Allan

I imagine that if a letter was dropped into airmail to the address I previosuly posted that something useful might happen.

Thanks for the info Dave. I will get a note along in a few :)

Here is a little help for your letter.

http://www.systransoft.com/index.html

It is a language translator. Just type in your text and poof... instant French, or Chinese, or German, or Korean, or...you get the point.

Hope it helps.

Voici une petite aide pour votre lettre.

http://www.systransoft.com/index.html

C'est un traducteur de langue. Juste saisissez votre français instantané des textes et de poof…, ou le chinois, ou l'allemand, ou le coréen, ou… vous obtenez le point.

Espoir qu'il aide.

Welcome to Bladeforums! I'm sure that suggestion was well-intended, but that is not a good application for machine translation. Try translating something from another language to your own language and you'll see why not.

Actually the translator came in handy.....I got to check out some spam I got recently. Apparantly there was a problem with my account and all I needed to do was click the link :( Amazing technology. Now the old Paypal scam is coming at me in other languages!!!!. Oh and still no word from Oliver. I am going to send my letter to the Commander's address. I am willing to bet he can either read enlish or get someone who can. Hopefully with some results.

"It is a translator of language. Just approach your instantaneous French of the texts and poof…, or Chinese, or German, or Korean, or… you obtain the point.

Hope which it helps."

it does a rough job... "it is a language translator. just insert your french from the texts and poof, instantaneous chinese, or german, or korean, or... you get the point.

hope that it helps"

the verbiage is generally off, but you can get the gist of things using it.

hopefully the information thats been provided (name and location) are accurate enough for any investigation that goes through enough to actually go through.

Bill Siegle said:
Actually the translator came in handy.....I got to check out some spam I got recently. Apparantly there was a problem with my account and all I needed to do was click the link :( Amazing technology. Now the old Paypal scam is coming at me in other languages!!!!. Oh and still no word from Oliver. I am going to send my letter to the Commander's address. I am willing to bet he can either read enlish or get someone who can. Hopefully with some results.

Bill, send me your letter in english in an email, I can traduce it for you and send it back to you.

If someone sent me a machine-translated letter, you better believe that I'd throw it away before I'm even halfway through it. Let moonlight do the translating.

Don't send a letter, get a warrant!!!!

Time for Oliver to man up....

Quiet Storm said:
If someone sent me a machine-translated letter, you better believe that I'd throw it away before I'm even halfway through it. Let moonlight do the translating.

You're right ! read a translation made with a machine is very funny ! :p As many languages, French has many english signification for a same word and vice versa. A translation machine doesn't understand the sens of the sentence :D
The translation link is pretty good (I tried it), but there is a problem with "you" in English (In english, "you" can be polite or familiar, in french there are two words for "you")

No word from Oliver as of yet. He seems to have crawled under a rock......or maybe he got hurt again. I am composing a letter to his Commander at this time and will have that ready to go by week's end. Hopefully that with a few of Oliver's Emails and his pictures will get some satisfation from all of this. I have family in law enforcement and as I told Oliver, I bet moral turpitude is something even French officers are not allowed to indugle in.

Oliver has undoubtedly been reading this thread and probably feels that he is being maligned. In his mind he is being falsely accused of dishonest activities. He most likely feels that gives him the right to handle this situation in any way he deems fit.

Keith Montgomery said:
...probably feels that he is being maligned...

It would be very easy to remedy; he just needs to post the shipping details for his package to Bill.

n2s

not2sharp said:
It would be very easy to remedy; he just needs to post the shipping details for his package to Bill.

n2s

I asked him several times... :grumpy:

Test Question

It is tough for Oliver to complain about being maligned because:

1) It is Self-inflicted
2) It Could have been prevented by him
3) He is a POS, lying, scamming idiot
4) All of the above

You have .0000000000001 of a second to mark the correct answer.:D

Back