One-Of-A-Kind knives!

this started life as a Rad 194 Mid Tech from Tom ferry....This particular knife was modified by Tom himself with fully contoured scales, deep carry Ti clip, and custom engraved bolsters. There is no other like it, and it will NEVER leave my collection:)

14073308_1576287012681182_969141237_n.jpg

Po’Boy Emerson cqc7 flipper by BF member Seraphim_Combat.
ed6FYvB.jpg

Spydie Southard with a custom cf scale. Also had the blade reground to get rid of the little tiny recurve at the tip.
WS6twJk.jpg

Cutjack with two layer CF scale by Sheppard CC. Inner layer glows in the dark.
2CAnSmF.jpg

Custom anodizing job I did myself using an anodizing technique I figured out myself. It is one of many knives I have anodized. (Hint: the knife is laying ontop of the key to getting that pattern)
VCSJdvp.jpg

0A6DdrH.jpg

Last edited:
This one should qualify, as it was a custom re-grind from Razor Edge Knives. This RHK XM24 started out as a Spanto and ended up with a large-radius high hollow grind. I went through a lot of back-and-forth with Josh, trying to figure out just what I wanted for finish--he was incredibly patient and helpful throughout all that. We ended up with a 600 grit primary grind with the same on the swedge and the flats left with the factory stonewash. Of course the blade was finished off with one of Josh's scary-sharp edges.

5uIwoY6.jpg

The blade was also the first to be emblazoned with the new REK logo.

tzcNsnT.jpg

The blade came sterile from Hinderer, with only the steel type engraved on the pile side. You can just barely see in this pic the upper half of that marking remaining after the re-grind.

u52leVQ.jpg

Last edited:
One of a kinds? Where's this thread been all my life.

Kinda what I do:

r1jY501.jpg

Q7MMn3f.jpg

quK6exI.jpg

2j6S9yf.jpg

moVW2oZ.jpg

NRnp0Zq.jpg

nIlaF6M.jpg

LPSxOPZ.jpg

JXvVEr7.jpg

Ljn4rVZ.jpg

urlo7Jd.jpg

Not a lot of multiples of these guys around.
Outrageously beautiful.

Custom anodizing job I did myself using an anodizing technique I figured out myself. It is one of many knives I have anodized. (Hint: the knife is laying on top of the key to getting that pattern)
VCSJdvp.jpg

0A6DdrH.jpg
AWESOME. Paper towel anodizing?

I can't figure out how. :/

I wrote a really long write up that I can’t copy paste easily on my phone. i will start a new thread in tinkering and maintenence and @ your name so you’re invited to it when I can use my computer. It explains everything very well.

Back