OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

FBM, SATIN with CBT and Tiger Hide, and Team Gemini Light Brigade in SATIN with Black Paper Micarta!!!!

i would love to see a new skinner from busse or another sword. all INFI. i missed the gladius and want to see it on the website.

Basic offerings. Kukri. I know there's a whole thread about it but let's put it in here too. It could even be 3/16th thINFI. I'm thinking more 3/16" thINFI all around for some light weight deep cutting choppers.

That is the... THE... question.

Of course, the answer is "2 weeks"... which has come to mean at least 2 very different things. 1. 2 Weeks, as in O2W... this means one week/ every week. --and-- 2. 2 Weeks, as in your order will be filled/ ready in 2 weeks... this can mean months.

So, the answer to your question is likely... 2 weeks. :D

I'm hoping for definition #1. ;)

Carry on.

Last edited:
Honestly right now I would be excited to see anything new because that would mean I have my Trash2, BB13, Bunker Buster, and Grab Bag in-hand. Let's do this.

Take it as a short term blessing. We are able to catch our breath and save some money/pay off the CC and be ready to start fresh when we kick back off! The bright side!

If we can't have a Mean Street Ergo re-release, then I'll take a:

SatinJac LE
Steel Heart Ergo LE
Any old school Busse from the early days ;-)

INFI
4-5"
Full Flat Grind
No choil
.15" thick
90 degree spine
Deep finger guard so that it could be used for self defense
Flat pommel for hammering

Available in Combat Grade

Asymmetric B11,

Large CBT competition grade HG-55,

or maybe a competition grade chopper with large diagonal CBT.

Back