OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Asymmetric SR-101 Magnum Bear Cub.
Maybe with a clip point or swedge similar to the MO AMS.

That is all please. Thanks for your time.

Lol😎

I may have already said this, but...

Pork Chop Lean Cut .25" and a Regulator Handle!

I been thinking and looking around a bit. I really miss BG42 blade steel. I don't think anyone is using it now. Loved the Sebenzas using the steel. Busse doesn't seem to mind using other steels every now and then. How about a satin BG42 AD or Leaner Meaner. I don't think I have ever seen it used in a fixed blade either. That is if they are still making BG42.

I woke from sleep with a need for a Bunker Jack.

Can you imagine this sucker with a 8" SJtac shaped blade? Holy carp!

BB%20CS_zpsfxy4m5wd.jpg

I been thinking and looking around a bit. I really miss BG42 blade steel. I don't think anyone is using it now. Loved the Sebenzas using the steel. Busse doesn't seem to mind using other steels every now and then. How about a satin BG42 AD or Leaner Meaner. I don't think I have ever seen it used in a fixed blade either. That is if they are still making BG42.

Buck knives did a limited run of BG42 Vanguard fixed blades. Not really a hard use knife, but very slicey. That was back in the nineties. I had one, but gave it to my wife to use during our camping trips. She still has it. I don't recall ever sharpening it.

0.32 inch infi tank buster in satin without swedge
Fat Son of Badger
A Fat 0.32 Tracker style Busse

Infi war hammer to go with my infi spear and Captain America shield.

I saw a guy who made a shield out of titanium to test it. I bet infi would do better. Project bossman!

How about the Team Gemini with the Top Guard removed? A lot of people had asked for that when the TGLB was in the store.
I'ld get one...especially if it was a light brigade

How about........................

3/16" thick
9" long SYKCO American Regulator blade with a High Saber grind
Battle Shark Coffin handle and pommel with Team Gemini Crusader pointed guards
INFI
Nuclear Meltdown treatment

This is my dream knife :thumbup:

INFI.......Full flat grind.......1/4 inch thick Ratweiler........Light Brigade treatment......with Ratweilers new scales. Let's stop the nonsense and get this done!

Busse Buffalo knife. Just sounds mean. The kind that has that look of almost a Bowie mixed with a Kukri and the buffalo knife is their angry offspring. A small kephart blade for Bushcraft small task. Would love it forever.

Back