opeRATion eRATication . . . Huh??? . . . What does that mean?. . . .

Oh contraire mon frere

This was posted to squash the suggestion that the sister companies would be dropped and all blades being sold under the main Busse nameplate.

Contraire = contrary which means opposite......Which would mean a whole new nameplate being added. We already have hogs, dogs and rats, so what would the next animal be?

If you needed to eradicate rats you would need to get yourself some cats or maybe some snakes.....

But the shop smells like the swamp that it was built on.......like maybe a "polecat" wandered through?

Could there be a Skunk in the Works?

As someone who was bitten by a rattlesnake, I’d love to see a Snake Pit/Viper Pit division added to the kin. Not sure that’s what he was inferring, though....

As someone who was bitten by a rattlesnake, I’d love to see a Snake Pit/Viper Pit division added to the kin. Not sure that’s what he was inferring, though....
Funny you mention that. I have a knife buddy that every time he gets something new he saunters into my shop with a big grin on his face, whips out his new knife and jokingly yells "Snake pit, mother$<%&×÷!!!", which to him means "knife fight". No idea where he got that from but it would be very fitting. Lol!

The more I think of it, the more I am surprised that there isn't already a Skunk Works brand in the Busse/Kin family. The swamp and the yard both have a story to how they got their names and they have an animal mascot. I would think that "skunk work projects" must be pretty common occorances, especially in the Crab Shack.

I could be wrong, but I think that name is already in use by someone else.

Sounds Like The Busse Shop has the "Mother Of All Rats" infestation on it's hands. Makes me wonder if we will be seeing a Swamp Rat version of the MOAB in form of the MOAR.

Jerry's reference to Resinguy's statement being contrary to the Brands aligning under one name.... I believe it may mean that each of the three brands will be coming out with there own regular offerings via each brand having it's own OP2Weeks. This as a means of competing for the business of fans of Busse Knife Group to see who can sell the most knives in 2020 overall to see who is the best brand of all!

Sounds Like The Busse Shop has the "Mother Of All Rats" infestation on it's hands. Makes me wonder if we will be seeing a Swamp Rat version of the MOAB in form of the MOAR.

Jerry's reference to Resinguy's statement being contrary to the Brands aligning under one name.... I believe it may mean that each of the three brands will be coming out with there own regular offerings via each brand having it's own OP2Weeks. This as a means of competing for the business of fans of Busse Knife Group to see who can sell the most knives in 2020 overall to see who is the best brand of all!
I really like where you went with that

Back