opeRATion eRATication . . . Huh??? . . . What does that mean?. . . .

That would be Wednesday. Then Black Friday release? Sounds like a possibility
Considering there’s no mention of a thanksgiving/Black Friday Ganza. I’m guessing this might be it. I think the FHG reminded everyone of how comfy those Rats can be. Maybe we will see some more old faves in Infi?

Who am I kidding??? I can’t stop trying to solve a good riddle for the life of me now...

What if this spelled the end of INFI? OpeRATion eRATication could possibly mean that INFI was being eradicated, with only Busse Battle Grade SR-101 offerings from this point forward. Swamp Rat and Scrap Yard would also get their share of SR-101 offerings.

Standardizing on one steel makes a lot of sense. The price for all knives leaving the shop would be significantly cheaper, perhaps even half the price... yet have most of the performance of INFI. This I am sure would allow Busse to reach an even larger share of the market while still having extreme high quality products.

If this were the case, it would explain Jerry’s prior remarks about wishing he could prepare us for what’s coming. This would be something nobody could be prepared for, as I am sure many here would consider it to be heresy. I for one would be all for this sort of change, assuming bare SR-101 was an option of course... have I mentioned I don’t like coatings?

I don't think INFI is going anywhere. On the surface eRatication sounds like Swamprat may cease to be in it's current form and everything would be under one label with a brand new website or something.

Edit: just went back and saw #38 and I guess this is not the case.

Last edited:
Who am I kidding??? I can’t stop trying to solve a good riddle for the life of me now...

What if this spelled the end of INFI? OpeRATion eRATication could possibly mean that INFI was being eradicated, with only Busse Battle Grade SR-101 offerings from this point forward. Swamp Rat and Scrap Yard would also get their share of SR-101 offerings.

Standardizing on one steel makes a lot of sense. The price for all knives leaving the shop would be significantly cheaper, perhaps even half the price... yet have most of the performance of INFI. This I am sure would allow Busse to reach an even larger share of the market while still having extreme high quality products.

If this were the case, it would explain Jerry’s prior remarks about wishing he could prepare us for what’s coming. This would be something nobody could be prepared for, as I am sure many here would consider it to be heresy. I for one would be all for this sort of change, assuming bare SR-101 was an option of course... have I mentioned I don’t like coatings?

While I don’t like the sound of this, it could be cryptically referenced in Jerry’s second post (#38, page 2).

That's why I don't even bother to follow these kinds of posts.

Says the guy in post #285. :D;)

I can't stop checking back in myself even though I know I should stop. I'm too invested now. But the next teaser thread Bossman releases...resinguy and I will be pointing and laughing at you suckers from the sidelines. :thumbsup:

Says the guy in post #285. :D;)

I can't stop checking back in myself even though I know I should stop. I'm too invested now. But the next teaser thread Bossman releases...resinguy and I will be pointing and laughing at you suckers from the sidelines. :thumbsup:

I’m with you Ghandi. I’m vested in this one...but I’m just following the boss mans post indicator next time. I’ve read this damn thread 100 times now.

This is the same as when someone says “ I have something to talk to you about , I’ll tell you later”

I’m gonna be hard pressed to be excited about the news as the lonnnnggg lead up created too big of expectations.

unless it’s a hg35 or a edc dagger

So let's see if I have this right ... Jerry kicked off 10 days and 280 posts of rampant speculation with no actual information?

That's why I don't even bother to follow these kinds of posts. Happy to wait for a genuine announcement, mon ami.

And yet......

Danny moving to FL, setting up joint Swamp Rat and Scrapyard shop, Garth unleashing the full lineup plus crab shack north of the wall, Jerry opening distillery.

Wasn't the black plague caused by rats? And we have black Friday coming up. I get the feeling this is going to be a pretty epic ganza.

opeRATion eRATication ? ? ? ? ?

. . . . Seriously, what does that mean? ? ? ? :confused: :confused: o_O

The entire Busse Shop smells like the Swamp upon which it was built!!!!:eek:

Rats are everywhere. . . gnawing on wires. . . tearing everything up!!!!:eek:

The HOGs are preparing for battle!!!. . . . . And the Dogs are barking that they are in this to win it!!!:cool:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

RAT + RAT = Mischief

Sweet Baby Jesus we are going to see an Infi M9!!!!!

All blades in 420J2 from now on, pakkawood handles, and all sales will now be on your local home shopping channel at 2am..

Feel free to correct me at any time Jerry!!!:D:D

Back