Operation Rolling Thunder . . . . Rages On!!!

Jerry Busse

We're going to try this one more time and hopefully not run into any more glitches.

These custom knives will ONLY be offered on the BUSSE COMBAT Website!!!

They will NOT be offered on the Busse Custom Shop website!!!

What is Operation Rolling Thunder?. . . That's a good question! 🥴

Starting Wednesday at 11:00 AM Eastern, the Busse Combat website will feature a number of custom shop blades for sale with immediate delivery.

These customs are all one-of-a-kind blades with the exception of the Field Grade "Crab Drop".

As each Busse Custom Shop Knife is sold, it will be replaced with another Custom Shop blade . . . Get it? . . . They just keep rolling . . . like thunder!!! 😄

Knives will be restocked on the Busse Combat website Monday through Friday at random times during regular business hours.

So, be sure to check back often!!! . . . We'll do our best to keep the trough filled!

You're going to see some amazing customs, so you may want to invest in a good pair of sunglasses in order to prevent temporary or permanent blindness!!!

These are all being sold first come, first served.

Good luck to all who venture into the trough.

If you and a number of other HOGs have the same knife in your carts at the same time, the first one to complete the checkout process will get it and you will receive the following message:

Thunder Warning.jpg

If you receive this message, some other hungry HOG beat you to it and it is time to go after a different model.

Best of luck my friends!

Our fingers are crossed!!!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

So for those incognito piglets like my self, that been paying with a money order to keep my significant others blood preasure down, party's over.

We are still only charging $1.00 at checkout, so you can still send us a money order and tell your significant other that you only bought a Busse Combat pencil . . . 😁

Let's Drink!

Jerry

2 orders placed!
A big "Thank You" to Becky for getting me to the right place!

I gotta get some work done, just want to see some new ones. Is it gonna be every 30 minutes since uts not constant? We need more infi to feed on 😁

Back