Operation Rolling Thunder . . . . Rages On!!!

I never see sawbacks (and i been checking in alot, but i guess not enough)
All these GWs make me think that there's a chance of ASH-1s or HG-55, or Grudge, Fudge 🤞🤞🤞.... very exciting

All these "Game Wardens" are the new GW 2's correct ?

I kinda wish some of these custom blades had a better handle description, just out of curiosity. But I can see how it would be more work to update each difficulty.

One of those GM2's looks like rag micarta but could be a dark burl? Lots of great ones for sure. I snagged a grex version I just couldn't pass up. Regret not snagging the rams horn.

The only "problem" with this sale?
If you like to download pics of your knife: they disappear from the site too quickly!
After all: who would risk downloading pics first; and letting the knife get away??

The only "problem" with this sale?
If you like to download pics of your knife: they disappear from the site too quickly!
After all: who would risk downloading pics first; and letting the knife get away??

Agreed. I picked up a pretty nice ram horn gw2 before saving the pics of it…

They should add litle more excitement (if its possible) and add "really special blades" to the website after business hours, or late at night lol kind of like that P.I.M.P story.
Im down.
I thought that they ALL were "really special"!

Garth or Jerry,
What is the handle material for 629G please. White handled Game Warden 2. White Giraffe bone? Or something else?
Thanks so much for any help,
Surfsidemel

Back