Order List 2021

Still time to place orders before I temporarily stop taking them when I run out of work.

Just a heads up, when you are contacted that your knife is almost ready to ship, pay promptly. I don’t have access to a car every day, so it might delay shipping up to another week.

Just a heads up, when you are contacted that your knife is almost ready to ship, pay promptly. I don’t have access to a car every day, so it might delay shipping up to another week.
Ok....this might of been directed at me?
I saw you said you will be shipping it mid-next week.
Will you send us pictures of the completed knife before we send you the money?
Thanks.

It actually pertains to everyone, it’s becoming an issue more and more. I usually ship them the same day I finish them. If you want to wait until I send pictures, that’s not a problem, I will ship it later.
Ok....this might of been directed at me?
I saw you said you will be shipping it mid-next week.
Will you send us pictures of the completed knife before we send you the money?
Thanks.

It actually pertains to everyone, it’s becoming an issue more and more. I usually ship them the same day I finish them. If you want to wait until I send pictures, that’s not a problem, I will ship it later.
I'll send the funds after dinner... tonight.
When I read your email yesterday, and since it was Saturday, and you said that you'd be ready to ship mid-next week..... I figured you still have work to do on it.
:)

I currently have 7 orders for June, but 2 are not firm orders, so I could be down to 5 remaining orders. I guess maybe it’s time to figure out what I’m going to do after this.

Still have 2 unconfirmed orders for June. I don’t want to name any names, but please check to see if you have ever finalized details for your order.

Damn John I'd say my name is skip but I probably fucked something up in my order. Probably that handle match

Back