Our "Front Porch" ....

Looking good BT :thumbup: Not sure what detailing "spritz" you use. I am liking the Zymol Details Spray and California Car Duster for keeping the dust/pollen off.

Looks like you had a good time BT!!! Those look like some great new friends...

Cool pic! And nice burnout!!

Car shows, truck shows and mobile audio/electronics competitions are events I miss...and hope to attend again at some point. Cool stuff, J (BT).

Thanks! The last wax I used was Meguiars Gold Class paste, and I had good results. Coat the whole car, then buff off with a microfiber. I have tried liquid waxes, and so far, I don't like 'em. I use Turtle Wax Ice spray detailer in between waxes.

Kewl, car Jim!! Those things are total sleepers in traffic. Most people don't realize the power they have.

I love the feeling when my XM is just right. I only have one and I carry it every day, so naturally it gets daily use. Tonight, I gave mine a full clean up and touch up- including stuff I rarely do like oiling the CF scale. There is that moment when the scale is right, the action is dialed in, the lock is perfect, the centering is perfect, and the edge could split atoms that is so perfect. I love using mine, but being able to take it back to perfect can be so satisfying.

What a gorgeous Flag Day! That would be a chuck roast smoking for bbq pulled beef, and a car show this evening. Doesn't get much better than this. (Hinderer is in my pocket, and the Coors is just out of view. :cool:)

smokin.jpg

Sounds great Jim. I'm going to fire up the grill and pop a top as soon as I get motivated to go to the store to pick up some meat. Happy flag day everyone!

Quick question. Has anyone ever seen a working finish custom slicer??? I don't know if they exist but I want one. Haha.

Oh, damn......the hunt is on.....and Jensen is gonna start doing some serious research........
If he can dig up textured ti scales in a week......I give him a week and a half before he's posting pics of his new WF slicer.....

The wife and I went out on a hike today... It was so beautiful and perfect, just what I needed :D

Here's a few pics to share with you all

Hope you enjoy...

Back