Our "Front Porch" ....

Glad I could bring those memories back Brian... I can show you some neat ones around here

Edit:

Glad you enjoy it too Chris... It's getting some love alright ;)

Perfect day to be out in the mountains...almost cold in the shade. What a great day for mid June!

Thanks Chris, you too!

On a different note, have any of you ever seen a working finish XM-24 Ti scale? I can't remember if I have or not. Was thinking about how nice that would be. If any of you have seen one, let a brother know!

I don't think I've seen any working finish ti scales for any Xms. I'm pretty sure I saw an eklipse with one though. I hope that next time they do a run of ti scales they do some wf ones. That would be sweet!

Justin that scenery is breathtaking. Great photos.

Happy fathers day to all you dads out there!

Chemdawg has a full WF version, Ti scale , blade, lockside, and even the screws... it's in the working finish thread :D

Its an XM-18

Awesome pics Kwazy. Looks like Heaven. We have all different types of terrain here in Texas, but nothing like that! And the custom spanto to boot! Lovin' life!

Funny you caught that. I was driving home when it dawned on me, "Holy crap! What do I do with RubiconSS !!":eek:

Oh well. I think I'll keep it. You guys wouldn't know what to call me if I changed my name To "Sahara UnlimitedSS" Sara? :eek:

The new Pennstar 3.6 (280 h.p.) drove both - got the 5sp Auto best torque converter I ever drove. Came with 18" wheels and 32.2" tires A/T's. Has all the stuff I liked on my 4runner and more - the stuff I didn't like about my 4runner it doesn't have which is good.
Last Jeep I owned was back in 05' and I can not believe how amazing this Jeep is.
Drives-Rides-Handles Great, Comfortable yet MORE capable. Wow.
Really really like it a lot, getting almost 24 mpg :eek: that is truly amazing.
Has a posi-rear, remote start, power everything, 3 piece hard top (Freedom Top)

Back