Para 3 in December CONFIRMED!

That looks to be a pre-order still, they also have the name wrong. Its still listed as Paramilitary 3 and not the Para 3.

I've ordered from them before. When it says add to cart, they have it in stock. Also the pictures are from their in-house photographer so they at least have one to take pictures of it. It was the second listing on their new releases page today behind the Spyderco Efficient.

Never Mind. Just saw the pre-order in the title was added. They must have sold out already since I last posted.

Last edited:
Gimme a blurple one!

Oooooooo, yesssss. A Blurple S110V right out of the gate. [emoji1303]. One can dream. [emoji16]

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

Last edited:
One of the ugliest knives I've ever seen. Sorry...
Military is the one of the best knives Spyderco made, but this POS looks terrible.

Although clearly based on the Para Military 2, the Para 3 was not named the “Para Military 3” because its smaller size qualifies it as a different knife design. Similarly, the “3” in its name actually reflects its three-inch blade length rather than identifying it as a third-generation of the Para Military design. While its pedigree is unmistakable, the Para 3 (and its model and SKU number) has its own distinct “identity” as a Spyderco product.

From the most recent SpyderByte

Withe three different vendors I tried to place an order for a Para 3. *Raced* through the order process/billing click-throughs etc, only to be met with "We're sorry, we don't have enough inventory for your requested item. Please check back with us and try again."

OK, no worries, but the chuckles come when they each sent emails re:

"You recently visited our online store and we noticed that you didn't complete your order for the following items:

1 x Spyderco Para 3 C223GP Folding Knife, Satin 3" Plain Edge CPM-S30V Blade, Black G-10 Handle
$119.97 each

To complete your order right now, just click on the link below:

Complete Your Order

We look forward to receiving your order!

(auto response, of course they still don't have the item in stock when they send the email)

The Para 3 will come to me when the time is right

Great attitude Nick! Nice to see a positive response :thumbup:

The deeper carry clip is now attached to my new Para 3.

url]

url]

url]

url]

Last edited:
Back