"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Really liking this! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup: I picked a damn good time to chase that shop credit...gonna need all the help I can get paying this bill. LOL :)

Really Boss? Big DC? Just don't put your BIG DC near a S.L.U.T. A PIMP might be nearby.

Only in the busse forum.....

I'm LOVING the options!!!

Can we get a comparison pic with another EDC sized blade?

I'm thinking thinking this will compare in size to an Anorexic Basic 4 Le, just high saber, a little thinner at the spine and probably similar thickness at the edge and similar blade depth:thumbsup: I love DC but I think I'm in for satin

Getting one in battle grade, black coating with green micarta to go with my BG FBM. That's double piggyback value, thanks bossman!

Oh I think I'll need one of each, you know for comparison reasons :)
Satin , BIG, CG , BG :)

Since my green micarta mini mean street is about "two weeks" out, can we get a shot of the green micarta compared to the green and black G10?

Damn, It might be time for me to experience satin Infi. This offering would make a great belt knife. Decisions, decisions....

PARK RANGER
Park%20Ranger%20Satin%203-X3.jpg

Jerry, are my eyes deceiving me? The hollow tube fasteners appear to be smaller, are they? If so is this a first?

Jerry, how does this compare as an EDC blade to that Mini Mean street that launched last month?

Last edited:
This thing is GORGEOUS...but I keep looking at it and thinking it has way too much belly to be an EDC blade (for my taste). Debating passing, or ordering one and having it modded by Josh at RazorEdgeKnives (or Busse if the CS opens back up).

This thing is GORGEOUS...but I keep looking at it and thinking it has way too much belly to be an EDC blade (for my taste). Debating passing, or ordering one and having it modded by Josh at RazorEdgeKnives (or Busse if the CS opens back up).

One mans gristle is another mans bacon, I love the belly and the spine because it looks like a mini version of my BG FBM in the same color configuration. Might even pop for a double sheath for them :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Hope you find a way to make it work for you too hogbrother :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back