• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Parks #50 Quench Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pail containing 5-gallons of Parks 50 showed up on my porch yesterday. My wife said the mail-man looked a bit concerned... a pail of "chemicals" delivered to a private residence... must be building a bomb. :D

Thanks for great service Patrick. You have been excellent to deal with.

Erin

Patrick
5 gallons of Parks #50 showed up today. Thanks! I will be quenching some 1095 tomorrow. I have been waiting on it all week as I have 12 knives ready to go to quench. Thanks so much for seting me up!
Paul

Glad to hear it, guys. Thank you.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to who has received their pails, and who hasn't.

Patrick, are you still ordering in rounds? Or are you taking orders anytime? 'Bout ready to make the plunge,,,
jm

I'm still doing it in rounds.

Round 6 was supposed to end today - I'll be placing the order tomorrow, a day late.

Here's the round/price info:

Round 6: Oct 13 '08
Round 7: Nov 3 '08
Round 8: Nov 24 '08

5-gal Parks #50:
when shipped: $120 (check/MO), $125 (PayPal) plus shipping
local pick-up: $100 (check/MO/cash)

5-gal AAA:
when shipped: $110 (check/MO), $115 (PayPal) plus shipping
local pick-up: $90 (check/MO/cash)

I can ship via UPS or USPS Priority. If you provide your address, I can give you a shipping price.

email info@flyingsteel.com

thanks

Just got back from the honeymoon this week. Both my oil cans came in no problems (UPS and USPS). Thanks again!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--nathan

Last edited:
Thank you; sorry round 5 was so slow.

Round 6 arrived yesterday and shipped out today.

Hello Patrick,

Just got my pail of #50 today. All arrived in good shape. :thumbup::thumbup: Thanks Patrick!

Eric :D

Thank you!

Here's the info; mostly old info, new dates (monthly schedule for 2009):

I take payment in advance for the Parks, and bring it in per schedule.

Here are the cut-off dates (I order the oil on these dates; I receive and ship-out about 1 week later):

Round 8: Nov 24 '08
Round 9: Dec 15 ‘08

2009 (first monday of the month):

Jan: 5th
Feb: 2nd
Mar: 2nd
April: 6th
etc

5-gal Parks #50:
when shipped: $120 (check/MO), $125 (PayPal) plus shipping
local pick-up: $100 (check/MO/cash)

I can ship via UPS or USPS Priority. If you provide your address, I can give you a shipping price.

If you have a UPS account that I can ship through, and you agree to not hold me responsible for any damage that may occur in transit, I can sell you the pails for the “local pick-up” prices.

email info@flyingsteel.com

thank you,

Put me down for 5 gallons of #50 for round 8. PM me with your PayPal info.
Thanks

I would like 5 gals of parks #50. Will Paypal as soon as you PM me with total cost.

Patrick,,, pm me the cost for a pail of #50 delivered via usps to 80212 and I will paypal the payment,,
Thanks,,
JM

JM - sorry about the delayed response.

Round 7 arrived yesterday, and will ship today. It's been taking about 10 days for Heatbath to get these pails to me. Used to be 7. Ship-out for Round 8 will be slow due to Thanksgiving.

Everyone, if your pail has dents at the bottom seam(most do), please pour the oil into something else (like a Turkey Deep-Fry pot). I got word that someone's pail sprung a leak at a dent. Most of the pails are dented by the time they get to me.

JM - sorry about the delayed response.

Round 7 arrived yesterday, and will ship today. It's been taking about 10 days for Heatbath to get these pails to me. Used to be 7. Ship-out for Round 8 will be slow due to Thanksgiving.

Everyone, if your pail has dents at the bottom seam(most do), please pour the oil into something else (like a Turkey Deep-Fry pot). I got word that someone's pail sprung a leak at a dent. Most of the pails are dented by the time they get to me.
Thank you, sir. Just let me know what the total will be for shipping to 33703.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back