• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paulo Balzano

From the comments on Paulo's Instagram post on 10/15/2020 ( https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVcieUDwfl/ )
  • bladehq
    How about making Blade HQ right for money they gave you 7 years ago?? You pretend to take the moral high ground which is complete bullshit.
    5d
    • paulo_balzano
      @bladehqeverything’s gonna get taken care of. You blasting me here while I’m doing what I can to make everyone whole doesn’t do anyone any good. Also don’t forget that I did send you X-Tanas in 2019 so what I own you is being delivered. Please confirm.
      5d

• bladehq
      @paulo_balzanoyou sent us one (1) X-Tana in 2018. You’ve promised us a couple dozen times that product is on the way in the last 7 years (8 next month!). Blasting you here is the only time you pretend like you are going to make it right.
      5d

• texasblade98
      @bladehqdang 7 years, that’s really rough. @paulo_balzanoneeds to get his stuff straight. I’ve heard nothing but horror stories with him
      5d

• feenxfire
      @bladehq Spill that tea! Paulo is a complete fuck up. He won't ever make it right.
      5d

• paulo_balzano
      @bladehqyeah that’s longer than anyone should ever have to wait. I get it. Your frustration is real, plus anyone with a brain would reasonably resign to the possibility that nothing was ever going to come of it out around the three-year mark, but I’m still here and fortunately I’m the kinda guy who lives by the golden rule, fixes his mistakes and enjoys the opportunity to do things out of the ordinary like deliver knives that will be “the knives that we all thought would never come” And as a knife retailer you’ll be happy about the much larger ROI that you’ll receive on the risk you took 7 years ago. These knives will be INFAMOUS aka far more valuable than just another bunch of knives on BladeHQ.
      5d

• paulo_balzano
      @texasblade98 word. Look for to show.

From the comments on Paulo's Instagram post on 10/15/2020 ( https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVcieUDwfl/ )
  • bladehq
    How about making Blade HQ right for money they gave you 7 years ago?? You pretend to take the moral high ground which is complete bullshit.
    5d
    • paulo_balzano
      @bladehqeverything’s gonna get taken care of. You blasting me here while I’m doing what I can to make everyone whole doesn’t do anyone any good. Also don’t forget that I did send you X-Tanas in 2019 so what I own you is being delivered. Please confirm.
      5d

• bladehq
      @paulo_balzanoyou sent us one (1) X-Tana in 2018. You’ve promised us a couple dozen times that product is on the way in the last 7 years (8 next month!). Blasting you here is the only time you pretend like you are going to make it right.
      5d

• texasblade98
      @bladehqdang 7 years, that’s really rough. @paulo_balzanoneeds to get his stuff straight. I’ve heard nothing but horror stories with him
      5d

• feenxfire
      @bladehq Spill that tea! Paulo is a complete fuck up. He won't ever make it right.
      5d

• paulo_balzano
      @bladehqyeah that’s longer than anyone should ever have to wait. I get it. Your frustration is real, plus anyone with a brain would reasonably resign to the possibility that nothing was ever going to come of it out around the three-year mark, but I’m still here and fortunately I’m the kinda guy who lives by the golden rule, fixes his mistakes and enjoys the opportunity to do things out of the ordinary like deliver knives that will be “the knives that we all thought would never come” And as a knife retailer you’ll be happy about the much larger ROI that you’ll receive on the risk you took 7 years ago. These knives will be INFAMOUS aka far more valuable than just another bunch of knives on BladeHQ.
      5d

• paulo_balzano
      @texasblade98 word. Look for to show.

That is absolute bonkers. I don't even know why BHQ would be wasting their time having that back and forth. They should have sued for nondelivery (if money actually changed hands) and moved on. Balzano is a worthless idiot and a loser whose knives are hilarious garbage, consisting of a bunch of styling cues he lifted wholesale from others who have done it and done it better. As for his vaporware...I mean, I don't know why anyone would give this scumbag a dime. Most people who buy knives in the space Ballsackno is trying to play in, only buy knives with resale value (so they can sell them as soon as the "Likes" stop coming on their IG pics), and nobody in their right mind would buy one of these because what's to look forward to if something goes wrong?

Hell, it'd be like buying a Will Buffoon Stormjoke. Nobody wants those, and yet you see people trying to sell them on secondary and they just sit. Cracks me up. Being a scumbag is a huge way to kill the value of your products in totality in the collector market (well unless you can convince people you're a super spec-ops badass who learned how to make knives in the Army Rangers).

That is absolute bonkers. I don't even know why BHQ would be wasting their time having that back and forth. They should have sued for nondelivery (if money actually changed hands) and moved on. Balzano is a worthless idiot and a loser whose knives are hilarious garbage, consisting of a bunch of styling cues he lifted wholesale from others who have done it and done it better. As for his vaporware...I mean, I don't know why anyone would give this scumbag a dime. Most people who buy knives in the space Ballsackno is trying to play in, only buy knives with resale value (so they can sell them as soon as the "Likes" stop coming on their IG pics), and nobody in their right mind would buy one of these because what's to look forward to if something goes wrong?

Hell, it'd be like buying a Will Buffoon Stormjoke. Nobody wants those, and yet you see people trying to sell them on secondary and they just sit. Cracks me up. Being a scumbag is a huge way to kill the value of your products in totality in the collector market (well unless you can convince people you're a super spec-ops badass who learned how to make knives in the Army Rangers).
Suing across State lines can get very expensive and it would most likely exceed the amount the knives are worth. Balzano lives in his own little world & from when I booted him out of using my shop, “ I wasn’t allowing for his artistic expression” when he Didn’t deliver on cash or knives he promised! The world is against him! At this point I’m surprised he hasn’t had a accident? Kinda like Epstein, With all of the people he’s ripped off!

As for his vaporware...I mean, I don't know why anyone would give this scumbag a dime.
I doubt they, or most people for that matter, knew what he was at that time. He certainly didn't have the reputation he does now; I can't blame them for not knowing.

Wonder if BladeHQ BladeHQ could elaborate on the details of what is owed. Won’t actually do anything but might help keep one more good person from getting ripped off by Paulo Balzano

just a curious if anybody is ever gotten one of those folders in the kickstarted ?????.

Back