Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

^Did you go way down yonder... On the Chattahoochee....? :thumbsup::D

I had to look that one up... Country singer Alan Jackson. :thumbsup: :)

Had to spend almost a year in Atlanta and fell in love with Ray's on the River. But the Chattahoochee looked a helluva lot cleaner back then, or am I just seeing things?

Ray's is just a short way up the river on the right hand side from where that vantage point photo was taken.

The US Forest Service has quite few parks located along the "Hooch". Our family hike today was in one of them... The Palisades Unit.
https://www.nps.gov/chat/index.htm

The water does look a somewhat muddy in the photo. Water levels on the river can vary and are controlled by the Buford Dam on Lake Lanier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Lanier
I think the water quality is probably better now days then perhaps in the past. Lake Lanier and the Chattahoochee River are a major source of water for both Georgia, Alabama as well as Florida. The state of Florida is actually in litigation with Georgia over claims of removing/diverting too much water from the Chattahoochee.

OQbxSJ8.jpg

Bob, I am at a loss for words! That looks deadly and beautiful at the same time.

What's amazing is that up until June / July of 2016, the Utility Fighter was one of the two now retired CPK pattern which had eluded Bob's collection. Now about 6 months or so later, Bob owns three of the most beautiful and exquisite UFs which Nathan had made. Persistence, perseverance and mortgaging one's private island tends to pay bountiful dividends :D

Got my first one in today and impressed is an understatement. This thing is a beast. Crazy sharp and just plain a joy to hold.

Hoping to have scored a edc2 so this one doesn't get lonely lol. Just waiting for the pm ;)

Congrats on both scoring and receiving your first CPK and oh my! You managed to get the HDFK as your first CPK, which is my favorite pattern among the currently active CPK patterns :)

I'm sure that Jo will contact all the winners by Monday and since I relinquished my spot to you, rest assured that Jo will never forget to send an invoice after she verifies the handle scales & sheath options. Jo the machinist is also Jo the Collector :D

Back