Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

This is such a great knife to swing! Quick in hand, with power behind the chop and it's tough. I love the MC...:thumbsup:

OWadr4O.jpg

Got a notification from Josh@Razor's Edge the Stripped and Newly Re-finished Satin Shiv with Bead Blasted Fuller, and Handles is en-route:thumbsup::p
uc8cknL.jpg

Lovely hands Tom-Tom. What moisturizer do you use, if you don't mind me asking? :D

P.S. digging what you and REK did with that Shiv :thumbsup:

P.P.S. I just noticed that could be Josh's hand modeling the Shiv! Never mind me! :D

Lovely hands Tom-Tom. What moisturizer do you use, if you don't mind me asking? :D

P.S. digging what you and REK did with that Shiv :thumbsup:

P.P.S. I just noticed that could be Josh's hand modeling the Shiv! Never mind me! :D
Thank you Uncle Matty, although the hands in the picture are indeed's Josh's, my hands also look lovely and stay beautiful by using "Satin Hands Mosturizer ":eek::rolleyes:

I about had CPK goodness overload last week. First I got back the HDFK and two FKs that went into Josh @ REK for mods. Swedges added to all three and pry modification to one FK. His pics:

TkHI2HB.jpg

iE0IxZI.jpg

3eQMqb2.jpg

And then a medium chopper that @Grenock secured for me without my knowledge thanks to Jonny Bravo 91bravo 91bravo

fcuc45V.jpg

The MC feels totally different than the LC. It makes me want to smash things :D

Thank you very much gentlemen. It's been a bit since I've felt 'giddy' :) :) :)

I about had CPK goodness overload last week. First I got back the HDFK and two FKs that went into Josh @ REK for mods. Swedges added to all three and pry modification to one FK. His pics:

TkHI2HB.jpg

iE0IxZI.jpg

3eQMqb2.jpg

And then a medium chopper that @Grenock secured for me without my knowledge thanks to Jonny Bravo 91bravo 91bravo

fcuc45V.jpg

Those look great bud!

Congratulations on the Medium Chopper also!

TkHI2HB.jpg

iE0IxZI.jpg

3eQMqb2.jpg

fcuc45V.jpg

Can't wait to see what modifications you have Josh do! Make sure you post some pics when you get them back Dave

Those look great bud!

Congratulations on the Medium Chopper also!

Thanks! The MC and your old 10 are going to the hills one of these trips. Soon....

Can't wait to see what modifications you have Josh do! Make sure you post some pics when you get them back Dave

I'll grab some better pics soon Tom. They're here now and look even better in person to me. I don't want to post too close behind Benson ^ though. He's a tough act to follow :D

A package I was hoping would show Saturday showed up in the mail today and I decided to change the shoes on my EDC2.
Started the day in maroon and swapped over to black. Will rotate to green when I tire of the black ones and give the maroon a rest.
It's amazing how different it looks with a simple color change. What can I say, I'm easy to please and I suppose that's a good thing.
I may not be able to afford 3 EDC's but thanks to one of our members, I can at least make it look like 3 different knives.

IMG_1447.jpg

Oh yeah, and this also wandered in today along with the scales so I guess I officially own an HDFK now.
I'm now trying to decide between leather and Kydex since the sheath shown just isn't going to cut it. :)

As a new convert, I have to say that I really like both of these knives and now see what the fuss is about.
I only have 3 fixed blades and 2 are CPK. It's definitely starting to look like a pattern is developing.

IMG_1448.jpg

Here is the UF I just received, a gift from my buddy who attended Blade, in carbon fiber, in and out of a light source for contrast. The blade finish is darker than I have ever seen and matches the CF color perfectly, perhaps the best and coolest looking UF I have ever had - and easily at least equal to the sharpest:

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Back