Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

The matte blade against the carbon fiber is stunning! Thanks for sharing some of your stash with us again Bob, it will give me sweet dreams tonight.

Here is the UF I just received, a gift from my buddy who attended Blade, in carbon fiber, in and out of a light source for contrast. The blade finish is darker than I have ever seen and matches the CF color perfectly, perhaps the best and coolest looking UF I have ever had - and easily at least equal to the sharpest:

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg
Very nice photos and description Bob. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Ugh, I just dropped my edc2 down the cement steps in front of my house. I had it in tucked in my back pocket while I was leaning over to pull weeds. It bounced out of the sheath, then just tumbled down the stairs and sidewalk. Just put new terotuf handles on last night too. Fortunately, it’s pretty much fine.

68C24848-201C-4E66-AD0C-B0F32BD76739.jpeg A0026C5B-06B0-4B8F-904D-53E8AD67FE83.jpeg

Ugh, I just dropped my edc2 down the cement steps in front of my house. I had it in tucked in my back pocket while I was leaning over to pull weeds. It bounced out of the sheath, then just tumbled down the stairs and sidewalk. Just put new terotuf handles on last night too. Fortunately, it’s pretty much fine.

View attachment 925374 View attachment 925375
With that kind of damage it is probably unsafe to use. PM me for disposal address.

I'm more curious about the car, what model?

I about had CPK goodness overload last week. First I got back the HDFK and two FKs that went into Josh @ REK for mods. Swedges added to all three and pry modification to one FK. His pics:

TkHI2HB.jpg

iE0IxZI.jpg

3eQMqb2.jpg

And then a medium chopper that Grenock Grenock secured for me without my knowledge thanks to Jonny Bravo @91bravo

fcuc45V.jpg

The MC feels totally different than the LC. It makes me want to smash things :D

Thank you very much gentlemen. It's been a bit since I've felt 'giddy' :) :) :)
Really curious to see how your FKs look now. Got any pics of the full knife after modifications?

Bentley Continental GT
Just rented it for the pics

I'm more of a watch person than into cars these days (having gained many grey hairs in the car business for over 20 years does that to one!). I don't know the brand which you're sporting there but looks like it could be an IWC model :)

I'm more of a watch person than into cars these days (having gained many grey hairs in the car business for over 20 years does that to one!). I don't know the brand which you're sporting there but looks like it could be an IWC model :)

It’s a Franck Muller. I wanted to take a pic of it with my edc and I can’t find the knife! Gonna stop taking the “edc” literally so I can stop unnecessarily dropping it and losing it. Or just wear it on my belt. If I find it. Damnit. I trimmed some bushes with it on my way to the car this morning, at least.

1B06C37A-963C-4B32-8617-EC0D9B451322.jpeg

Really curious to see how your FKs look now. Got any pics of the full knife after modifications?

Can't wait to see what modifications you have Josh do! Make sure you post some pics when you get them back Dave

Here you go fellas. I'm very pleased with Josh's work. Makes me want to find something else to send him :)

BPIsdGK.jpg

wJ4c6Vy.jpg

guxtwy7.jpg

2Itm9VF.jpg

Back