Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Soon to be a twosome.

ez6HpQv.jpg

Apocryphiliac Apocryphiliac & Fullflat Fullflat , Tim & Seth, gentlemen: both CPKs were received today soundly and safely.

The OG-FK asked for change of pants and the ghost-black G10 arrangement pleasantly surprised me :) Thank you to you both :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TRwCfdY.jpg
Outstanding! They make a great pair! As Bob Ross would’ve likely said, those are a couple happy looking knives, like they know they’re finally home :)

Apocryphiliac Apocryphiliac & Fullflat Fullflat , Tim & Seth, gentlemen: both CPKs were received today soundly and safely.

The OG-FK asked for change of pants and the ghost-black G10 arrangement pleasantly surprised me :) Thank you to you both :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TRwCfdY.jpg
Interesting to see them side-by-side! Wow, those unbuffed natty canvas sure look handsome! Ghost black G10 is really cool-looking! Sweet! Thanks for the buy and the PMs, brother. :thumbsup:

Interesting to see them side-by-side! Wow, those unbuffed natty canvas sure look handsome! Ghost black G10 is really cool-looking! Sweet! Thanks for the buy and the PMs, brother. :thumbsup:

Yessir, I prefer the unbuffed micarta scales on that pattern. When I receive a CPK from regions that are more prone to humidity and the elements (even when unused and just stored) I would like to check underneath the handle scales and to address any superficial rust spots because from my past experiences, I know that little gremlins could exist. There were two almost minuscule dots, not even spots that a bit of Flitz and WD-40 took care of. So changing the scales had a practical (tune up and maintenance) reason in addition the aesthetics of the substitute scales which I prefer on this pattern.

In the photo the OG-FK looks more masculine but that's just an illusion because the phone camera was at an angle so the frame favored the nearside object. The UFK is a bit wider at the ricasso (maybe I'm not using the correct terms here!) because with the Grog sheath which you kindly included, this is my second Grog-FK sheath which does not fit the UFK.

Again, thank you very much for the opportunity on offering both your OG-FK and the UGH sheath :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back