Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Fried morels with some wild asparagus that a buddy gave me. For me this is a foragers delicacy!

MV9w8uS.jpg

Oh, and don't forget the shiv!

What do you all think? OG-FK vs the UFK, perhaps both? I'm still quite partial toward the OG although I seem to not be able to stop adding to the herd when it comes to the UFK too :confused:

wszSNq0.jpg

H0EVOXl.jpg

The fat belly is casting shadow on the lower blades. Seriously, I'm getting more doughy :(

Last edited:
COMPETITION CHOPPER

After more than a month, I finally took the Comp Chopper out of it's original cardboard sheath, having purchased it from the original buyer right after his receipt of it, not expecting what I was about to hold. I had images of immediately cutting myself on the racing edge, but as soon as I grabbed the Terotuf "standard" handle, I realized it was much less complicated to manipulate than I had expected.

This was my very first experience with Terotuf and now understand why everyone who really uses their knives loves the stuff. DAMN, IT IS WAY GRIPPY. Hard for me to believe I had never tried the stuff until today. It kept me secure in handling the chopper and it finally made it's way into a display case, until I figure out what the hell I am going to do with it, LOL. But it is, indeed, an astonishing piece of craftsmanship - and yeah, that Terotuf is definitely ugly sh*t, but makes me feel a whole lot safer!

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Back