Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

SOME UTILITY FIGHTERS (middle three are AEB-L; top and bottom are D3V)

orig.jpg

After swapping handle scales between my EDC3 / Burlap / Ti and my EDC2 / Antiques / Black oxides, I ended up with the EDC3 which I really wanted. Not the best light this of of eve, but I did alright:

QazW2Ey.jpg

Xl7TTdJ.jpg

The Burlap EDC2 ended up looking like this and it will be going to a new home to join my former HDFK in Burlap:

b53lUKY.jpg

Scored my first Field Knife (FK1) for a pretty good deal on AZCK.

D3V, TeroTuf with Black Micarta liners, which are a perfect combo for this blade. All go and some show.

Fantastic design and size for a utilitarian blade like this. I don't know why I hadn't picked one up yet, but it is a perfect in-between blade for the EDC and HDFK. This will likely be my new all-arounder camping/hiking blade. Just a perfect size and blade profile for it.
mqpXtQqA4DyUqIFlPuIRKqZCli8V_WtgBEbOLcGcFp26-Pj7b3bvuJnOsKZC596d7oMy2IMcJiuLwPFKgt2Kq6J05C4oZyHEg-Seusi8YshqkWVBvtfl2scqoSEEMlvYv1trqFymxxxj_LHl5AvxCPP2MoiYcFOohcRVgTmCGITaRrIvCc0FV6_ndnzDZ5JhKMzgzO3ZzwBqHfFYxlULCTx3Gu4XBXToC8FPWm2beqgaW7eDuwXObUCQfXmnXmKawjovfeMsIOEybEU-2joZUe_5N54Wia8SWMmjeAsBk-3L18WmImKuZWPpDDsenUQmPbfSQ_aNkglNz39-L3plxPAG09wcfsGukPQHTUiIMnZioJTGEM9YaxwxH8tL8hPFjJlex5D91fDnmFUVN1k7HiaBI0D9ytXUjbG-0DDRA8OcKCdHwVWqge2XwKibgUSmhDBhqHT-Km2k7MvDBPS-Rg0gKw5bvJ-aQmKGz0TMoXKl6sLBm0_3lkKNhYtoOsPreTU4ovpzNTmrJ7KlB0JPTFaStwg7_iNye6SjXroqkpuwkJI0d8MYiXyPOazP4Kk9W8hf92gH8NwC37HJWwmkOL_PQ5Z1GyiF0e-wo_Gorpj6fA3NPl2COrdrqtg7OOjHgWhRlxthk87fdZsVv8evwOyBg4IvYBpYMrVAOtq6BqM_o59L7egXNr-i8fdlAWFIMtDattOvKpJsv5VpcGtNwchffA=w2573-h1930-no

I'm not a huge fan of this original sheath, as I think it could be a little less bulky and I'd prefer a different clip and carry options for it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a (different) kydex sheath for the FK1? Taco style, with options for dangler and/or Teklok?

I've been very pleased with my sheaths from Azwelke and Mashedcat. I know Al is still making sheaths for that pattern but I don't think Eric is.

Last edited:
Scored my first Field Knife (FK1) for a pretty good deal on AZCK.

D3V, TeroTuf with Black Micarta liners, which are a perfect combo for this blade. All go and some show.

Fantastic design and size for a utilitarian blade like this. I don't know why I hadn't picked on up yet, but it is a perfect in-between blade for the EDC and HDFK. This will likely be my new all-arounder camping/hiking blade. Just a perfect size and blade profile for it.
mqpXtQqA4DyUqIFlPuIRKqZCli8V_WtgBEbOLcGcFp26-Pj7b3bvuJnOsKZC596d7oMy2IMcJiuLwPFKgt2Kq6J05C4oZyHEg-Seusi8YshqkWVBvtfl2scqoSEEMlvYv1trqFymxxxj_LHl5AvxCPP2MoiYcFOohcRVgTmCGITaRrIvCc0FV6_ndnzDZ5JhKMzgzO3ZzwBqHfFYxlULCTx3Gu4XBXToC8FPWm2beqgaW7eDuwXObUCQfXmnXmKawjovfeMsIOEybEU-2joZUe_5N54Wia8SWMmjeAsBk-3L18WmImKuZWPpDDsenUQmPbfSQ_aNkglNz39-L3plxPAG09wcfsGukPQHTUiIMnZioJTGEM9YaxwxH8tL8hPFjJlex5D91fDnmFUVN1k7HiaBI0D9ytXUjbG-0DDRA8OcKCdHwVWqge2XwKibgUSmhDBhqHT-Km2k7MvDBPS-Rg0gKw5bvJ-aQmKGz0TMoXKl6sLBm0_3lkKNhYtoOsPreTU4ovpzNTmrJ7KlB0JPTFaStwg7_iNye6SjXroqkpuwkJI0d8MYiXyPOazP4Kk9W8hf92gH8NwC37HJWwmkOL_PQ5Z1GyiF0e-wo_Gorpj6fA3NPl2COrdrqtg7OOjHgWhRlxthk87fdZsVv8evwOyBg4IvYBpYMrVAOtq6BqM_o59L7egXNr-i8fdlAWFIMtDattOvKpJsv5VpcGtNwchffA=w2573-h1930-no

I'm not a huge fan of this original sheath, as I think it could be a little less bulky and I'd prefer a different clip and carry options for it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a (different) kydex sheath for the FK1? Taco style, with options for dangler and/or Teklok?

I've been very pleased with my sheaths from Azwelke and Mashedcat. I know Al is still making sheaths for that pattern but I don't think Eric is.

I sent Stuart Branson a UFK and and HDFK for sheaths, and I'll post them up when done. He does great work, and I'd be happy to send him my OG FK so he can fit a sheath up for you or anyone else who wants one

Back