Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I can’t get over how nice the new UF’s are. I switched from the uncoated S.S. fasteners to the matte Ti. They have a warmer color and go better with the antique micarta. Since I already had the scales off, I took Justin and Andy’s advice and put some Obenauf’s on the metal underneath and on top of the scales. And to top it off Paul Long’s beautiful elephant overlay sheath. Talk about glamour shots!:p:D

HT2icOg.jpg

WDYKtp3.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to imagine I got my very first(well used!) cpk on August 8th this year. Edc1, edc3, and dek1 when it's out are next on the list before I cave and start buying the big and harder to find stuff... Thanks to all that helped be get these in a short time frame!

Hard to imagine I got my very first(well used!) cpk on August 8th this year. Edc1, edc3, and dek1 when it's out are next on the list before I cave and start buying the big and harder to find stuff... Thanks to all that helped be get these in a short time frame!

If I understand it correctly, you have amassed all those in mere 40 days?! :eek:

Definitely the title of CPK-ROY award goes to you Sir (Rookie of the Year) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Correct sir. From that first beat up TT we talked about hitting my door to the maroon UF and burlap fk2 getting in today. I'm primarily a 3-6" guy so I haven't jumped into the big boys just yet(may want to rephrase that sentence:)) . I know it's only a matter of time...

Damn bro!:eek::D. Got my first in May, and will be getting my 5th in a couple weeks.

Back