Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I’ll tell you what, THIS is a nice knife. It’s been neglected a little lately. Got it out the other day to split some wood, and was impressed with it all over again. Coming up on 2 yrs old in a few months.

06oHGaK.jpg

Yes Mat, Paul made that one using Marc’s single edge UF, and it works fine with the DEF.:thumbsup:;)

Thanks Gusmeister :)

While I'm salivating over recent posted photos of the DE-UFs rolling in, I was hoping that the right side one below would fit the DE-UF which I recently scored with the middle and the left side one which have the more straight line spine, to work well with my other 2 pre-ordered UFs (both with added sharpened top tip). The last one (DE-UF) with the wood handles and satin, I have thrown a challenge @grogimus 's way. Will the Grogsters be up to the challenge? ;)

I2WH42B.jpg

Damn guys those Double Edge Fighters turned out awesome!!!

Also, I am really jealous of that EDC with the leather sheath and skull clip Martin, I will get one of those set ups someday! Awesome stuff! CPK has grown to be my favorite knife manufacturer bar none. Phenomenal work guys! Just wish I had a money tree in the backyard!

Back