Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Dunno if he remembers, but I asked about relieving him of those within minutes of the purchase. Always nice to have some hi-vis options though most of the time that ends up being a 550 cord knot hanging off the backside.

Do I remember? The mighty NinJo can vouch for my memory :p

Strangely, that OGFK was up there for sale for a good while. I feel fortunate for the opportunity to have grabbed it :)

Either way that ghost orange is hard to miss ;):p:D

I choose that color for most of my user knives. When I was about 10 years old in Boy Scouts I bought a camo mini mag lite. I lost it in about an hour in the woods. Now I get everything I can in orange so I can find it when I set it down.

Same thing at my shop. Orange or bright green handles on the tools.

I choose that color for most of my user knives. When I was about 10 years old in Boy Scouts I bought a camo mini mag lite. I lost it in about an hour in the woods. Now I get everything I can in orange so I can find it when I set it down.

We think very much a like :thumbsup::D

True that. Camouflage knives get lost all too easily.

RhrxWZI.jpg

Back