Picked up a 110 slim pro

I think you guys are over thinking this. My select is easy to pinch open. No nail nick needed. Got one with a stud and don't like it?
Take it off. I probably use two hands to open mine 60 or 70% of the time. Kind of handy to be able to one hand it though if you're trying to hang on to something with the other hand.

I think you guys are over thinking this. My select is easy to pinch open. No nail nick needed. Got one with a stud and don't like it?
Take it off. I probably use two hands to open mine 60 or 70% of the time. Kind of handy to be able to one hand it though if you're trying to hang on to something with the other hand.
taking the thumbstud off the slims leaves a hole. sure can do it but prefer the thumbstud or a canadian version. dont prefer a home tinkered removal with a hole in the blade. it's not about ease of open for me, it's a visual and useful for full use of blade discussion. too each their own....

taking the thumbstud off the slims leaves a hole. sure can do it but prefer the thumbstud or a canadian version. dont prefer a home tinkered removal with a hole in the blade. it's not about ease of open for me, it's a visual and useful for full use of blade discussion. too each their own....
Sure thing. Looks like you just need to order one from Canada. The only problem with that, at least for me, is shipping. The last time I looked at buying a knife from Canada, shipping was $27.
Any problem with a knife crossing the border? Taxes/duties? I've shipped stuff to Canada in the past and I don't recall shipping being that out of line going that direction. It was a few years ago though.

Sure thing. Looks like you just need to order one from Canada. The only problem with that, at least for me, is shipping. The last time I looked at buying a knife from Canada, shipping was $27.
Any problem with a knife crossing the border? Taxes/duties? I've shipped stuff to Canada in the past and I don't recall shipping being that out of line going that direction. It was a few years ago though.
its pricey last I looked at some of the canadian selects. dont think so, but havent tried. not gonna try I'll wait to see if buck sells here, if not so be it......

As much as i dont care for the apearance og the thumb stud i hav grown rather fond of its function on the 484 and now the slim. Ya, ive pinched the blade for over 30 yrs. And the auto is even nicer.
It'd be sweet if they did an auto 110 slim.

Back