Pics of customized production knives

ryth263-1.jpg
ryth002-4.jpg

It's nicer in person. I need to get some better pics that do it justice. The scales, spacer and everything else from Cuscadi is excellent. Definitely surpassed my expectations.
It was just over $100 for the scales, after shipping IIRC like $106... I'd do it again. I never liked grip handles, but love the Ritter blades and Axis lock...

Exactly... last pic showed up as 2 big ole X's.

Still can't see the knife... maybe zoom out some...

I like the infinite possibilities that are available to anyone with an Izula. Many different color combos with the knife coating, and then you can combine that with whatever color paracord (or other material for that matter) that you want, and whatever kind of wrap you want. You can have a neat and clean wrap like mine, minimalist so that you can still see the skeletonized handles, extended wraps so that you have a long lanyard on the end for wrapping around your fingers or wrist, and you can end with any style of knot, lanyard, etc. I burned together the end of my paracord in a way that makes it so you can't even see where the end is.

Unlike a lot of other production knives, almost every Izula is different and unique to each user.

Here's mine...

DSCN1323.jpg

(trix) i hope benchmade,kershaw,spyderco see your work,those handles make plain black g10 look like crap ! maybe you can wake them up with your great work !

I used google to translate that russian page....

The story began about a year ago but more on that later ...
Years ago, craftsmen Benchmeyd was invented and made very good in all respects a model knife Rukus . IMHO the ideal knife does not exist , but close to the ideal of 2-3 knife everyone has Rukus I really liked ( although biggish for edts , but charismatic , comfortable and , I think , a practical knife). The knife went into his hand once , but wanted something of his " dotyuningovat "more (of course Bench sell for a lining, but it's not that ) ...

So , a year ago I had a chance to get acquainted with our forumchaninom (if it is not against - I can write here his nick) ) ) man is very interesting and enthusiastic . He , on the wave of interest in knives , I decided to realize our desire to create what you want , finish that is not completed the other , think out and do something that could not realize already famous wizard - as the result of his creation studio "Golden Custom" (Modern equipment , all necessary materials (including those purchased from other "masters" of beautiful spots in Maykrotek ))) , and most importantly the people - masters who know and know how ) is there and I gave her Rukus with the modest request : give me pliz and paste bolstery or lining of Mokume ( Rukus Knife heavy - Mokume it is not much worse , and adds beauty ) and now I can brag , now a favorite in the collection , with a knife !

Fortunately, halfway kastomizatory not stopped:
1 . Made abalonovye lining
2. Mokume style Benchmeyd (beautiful stylish butterfly )
3 . Wedge - a separate song ( stripped of all cover and perepolirovan in the mirror with satin on golomeni .

Divorce is on the blade - floating clouds

Bolstery with butterflies

Sword knot

Blade brought to mind - right on the butt hills

edit log

Mongolec
posted 28-3-2010 20:46
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class ! I admire ! A makume just super !

Theodore
posted 28-3-2010 20:48
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
99 points! What a stigma on the left golomeni ?

May Day
posted 28-3-2010 20:50
Stamp "Golden Custom". Two letters "G" and "C"

edit log

Theodore
posted 28-3-2010 20:53
Thank you Boom to know ..

DerRock
posted 28-3-2010 20:56
Well simply class! It's time to open the topic: " Knife Ride "
It seems to me such a wonderful artist should always be visible . In zabugore such customization is well established , but we have so I think I see the first time .

May Day
posted 28-3-2010 20:58
Two works from a master - a knife and bracelet

DrWinter
posted 28-3-2010 21:07
From Abalone , I think , going bust , but in general - very, very !

Eromasovets
posted 28-3-2010 21:15
All very nice.
The bracelet is also interesting, from what to do , what castle ?

Dimon Hell
posted 28-3-2010 21:17
Quality work , not to dig , but ... Too gaudy , from what looks popsovato as the gold Desert Eagle ... At the amateur.

rosomaha_13
posted 28-3-2010 21:19
and voskokazh denyusheg cost is this beauty .... How much does this customization ?

Twisted Firestarter
posted 28-3-2010 21:22
ahrenet did not think that such a utilitarian rezhik as Rukus can look so beautiful , bravo !

Relinque
posted 28-3-2010 21:31
Very nice !
Pestrovato , but the work , of course, a five -plus . Butterflies fascinate %)

SergeyiCh
one spoils the appearance - poppy rope, from which the gossip strap . more dig to nothing . particularly good mokume with butterflies.

May Day
Bracelet - Silver ( also, hopefully , there will be added to photos of other products made of silver - at least strap with different shards already a large number of knives hanging on ) ) )
Price - yet all under osmechivaniya

kolotov
posted 28-3-2010 21:55
ABALDET
That is красотища
I did not think that this happens
Congratulations to the new thing or what?
Masters fellows

golddragon
posted 28-3-2010 22:01

quote:
Originally posted by May Day:

Years ago, craftsmen Benchmeyd was invented and made very good in all respects a model knife Rukus .

Sorry , not whether Blackwood " was invented ? the Nile is fiksed very similar ...

Andrew L2
posted 28-3-2010 22:05
Beauty !

Maksimka69
posted 28-3-2010 22:18
MEGA AWESOM ! Liked it! ! Congratulations ! I sit admiring pictures ! I envy you greatly !

golddragon
posted 28-3-2010 22:34
a bracelet zachOtny ! of what to do and how much , if not secret ?

Back