Picture thread

cC8oal.jpg

DK3o6l.jpg

Very pleased.

Hi everyone this is my first post, and im happy to say it's about Steve's low rider clip. I shipped him my para for a left-hand tip-up khaki low rider and had it back within the week.... That's amazing turn around, I can't be happier.
Thanks, STR

spydercopara001.jpg

spydercopara002.jpg

Very nice!

Looks better-than-factory,IMO.

~Gnarly

P.S. Welcome to Blade! Now call your credit card company & double your limits...these guys will present so many fine options....:eek:

Thanks for the pics and comments.

Here is a new one just up. I get calls now and then for a clip as small as I can muster. Its not often but every now and then someone wants a clip that looks more like a pen size clip so in toying around in the shop I came out with this 1 and 3/8" total overall length low rider. This is made for the Para 2 as shown here in both tip up left and tip up right hand carry. I believe this would also fit the Manix 2 quite well and it may mount up to the Stretch 2 also. It would fit on the Delica 4 and probably the Endura 4 also for tip down carry and it would mount for tip up but not bury the knife as deep as it could.

Perhaps the best thing about this little guy is that in certain grips the clip is not even felt or noticed by the hand at all. Even in other grips its very much like carrying a knife without the clip due to the short length. What that means in a nutshell is that its nearly invisible in the hand.

Anyway, this one is available if anyone is interested. $30 plus first class shipping.

Finish is bead blasted. It could still be anodized a color if one wanted though. Thanks for looking.
STR

Attachments

• Para 2 Mini Clip 001.jpg
    Para 2 Mini Clip 001.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 315
  • Para 2 Mini Clip 004.jpg
    Para 2 Mini Clip 004.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 252
Earlier this week, I received my low rider clip from Steve. What a simple and great product. Here are a couple of pics of the dark bronze clip on my Brown Delica 4.

Once I get my Para2, I'll be putting in another order...

Thank you for the pictures and your kind words. :thumbup:
Everyone orders these from me folded over at 13mm from the middle of the mount holes to the end of the clip where it does the 180. Seeing how good yours looks on the pocket I can see why. I've never had a Delica 4 of my own so I never got to see what these would look like before mailing them. I always wonder how they will be so the pics help. Regardless I did finally break down and snag a buy it now on a Delica 4 of my own the other day and it just arrived yesterday. Its the stainless PE model but I can now use that to fit these Delica clips when asked.

And speaking of that I want to ask you guys using one of my clips on this knife. What would you think about me folding it over at 9mm instead of 13mm? Then it would not overhang at all. Is burying the knife the pref or would you rather have flush? Just curious. Thanks

STR

Well for me Steve I like them buried out of sight & after seeing your previous post I think the ultimate for me on a Delica would be your Mini clip with the 13mm fold over.I would be interested to see an in pocket photo of the 9mm clip though.All the best.

I have an Combative Edge M1. I like the pocket clip it on it but would like it in Ti though.. Also would like the lock stopper done up in Ti. Also have a 4Sevens Ti Preon 2 and want the pocket clip done up in Ti with the same shape on the M1, but maybe a little shorter. I wouldn't mind sending you the clips and the lock stopper to ya. Would you be up to it?

Thanks

Combative Edge M1

Preon 2
Preon_Ti_Brushed-sm.jpg

Can't help you on that round tool at the bottom. I can remake a clip for the knife easy enough though. I'd need the knife to do that though. However, I'm not sure about the lock stop because I'm not sure what it looks like. Or am I seeing and just not realizing it?

Anyway, find all you need to get a project to me here. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=525771 I'd need one of my work order forms filled out and printed to be mailed with the knife. Thanks for asking
STR

Thank you for the pictures and your kind words. :thumbup:
Everyone orders these from me folded over at 13mm from the middle of the mount holes to the end of the clip where it does the 180. Seeing how good yours looks on the pocket I can see why. I've never had a Delica 4 of my own so I never got to see what these would look like before mailing them. I always wonder how they will be so the pics help. Regardless I did finally break down and snag a buy it now on a Delica 4 of my own the other day and it just arrived yesterday. Its the stainless PE model but I can now use that to fit these Delica clips when asked.

And speaking of that I want to ask you guys using one of my clips on this knife. What would you think about me folding it over at 9mm instead of 13mm? Then it would not overhang at all. Is burying the knife the pref or would you rather have flush? Just curious. Thanks

STR

Congrats on the Delica. Its a great EDC knife.

Personally, I like the deeper carry. It allows me to be more discreet in what I carry (smaller or bigger knife). I really think the amount that you extended the clip beyond the knife "butt" is perfect for me. Not sure if that was done on purpose but it works.

Thanks Again!!

Can't help you on that round tool at the bottom. I can remake a clip for the knife easy enough though. I'd need the knife to do that though. However, I'm not sure about the lock stop because I'm not sure what it looks like. Or am I seeing and just not realizing it?

Anyway, find all you need to get a project to me here. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=525771 I'd need one of my work order forms filled out and printed to be mailed with the knife. Thanks for asking
STR

I attached some pictures of the Preon 2 flashlight disassembled to better show the pocket clip.

2yudcwk.jpg

qsnt6t.jpg

And circled the "lock stop" on the M1.

e7ymaf.jpg

Don't mind mailing you everything to help you out.

Okay. I actually worked on one of those knives before. I can do what you ask on the knife but thats all. I don't see it much so I forgot I had done a clip on that model in the past. The flashlight is as I figured. I can't make those kind of clips and the only way to do that would be to have a waterjet service cut them out first which is cost prohibitive unless you wanted to buy bulk of them and sheets of appropriate thickness titanium. At this time though I'm not interested much in drifting back into the flashlight market. I did that once and can't say it was something I found all that enjoyable compared to knives. Sorry.

Feel free to mail me the knife once you complete a work order form. Mail at your convenience after that. Thanks
STR

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Finally remembered to get some pics with the lowrider installed. Absolutely love it. It has beaten out the delica4 as EDC. And the ti matches the stonewash on the blade nicely.

I just did this one tonight for my brother. Honestly my past experiences using these cheap Harbor Freight letter punches have not been quite this worthy of showing off! Somehow tonight lady luck was shining on me and I managed to stamp Jeep in there for him without it looking bad.

Anyway, I'm not wanting to make a habit of using these individual letter punches too much but I was pretty happy with how this one came out for a change and didn't mind trying it since it was for my brother. :thumbup:
This here pry is one of the six Deluxe Mini Ti Pry tools I had up recently and my brother decided on one of them if I could stamp Jeep in it for him. He picked the color scheme, Khaki bar and olive drab cord and I thought it went pretty well together. Total length on this one is 3 and 7/8" and its roughly 7/8" wide in .090 thickness titanium. Thanks for checking it out.
STR

Attachments

• Bob's Deluxe Ti Pry 002.jpg
    Bob's Deluxe Ti Pry 002.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Bob's Deluxe Ti Pry 003.jpg
    Bob's Deluxe Ti Pry 003.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 94
  • Bob's Deluxe Ti Pry 005.jpg
    Bob's Deluxe Ti Pry 005.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 81
Hello All,
just for reference,
STR low rider clip's. I'm a big fan and a very pleased customer. My folder's won't be complete without one of his clip's. Hopefully more to come. Thanks Steve. :D

strclip3.jpg

strclip1.jpg

Back