Picture Thread

New EDC combo.

2lWMm1U.jpg

Jeff

I brought the Deluxe Hurley Creek Lite in with me to the lab today. Still one of the best EDC fixed blades I've had.

GPiWBiyl.jpg

What is the blade length in the Deluxe HCL? Handle and overall length? Thanks. I know that info was it there when these sold, but I forget. I have extended Worker this tiis close to that size.

What is the blade length in the Deluxe HCL? Handle and overall length? Thanks. I know that info was it there when these sold, but I forget. I have extended Worker this tiis close to that size.

I had the handle extended on mine so it's 4" (where I got the dimensions and design for my pocket woodcrafter with John's blessing) and the blade is 2 3/4". Stock handle length was 3 3/4" I believe. OAL is 6 3/4".

Winter marshmallows with the wife after a well deserved date night. Playing with the new EO1 EDC (now available for try-before-you-buy) with a new UCO flatpack firepit that I thought was really interesting. I think the EO1 line continues to be one of the better companion knives around. I prefer the full-length hunter, but the EDC didn't feel as short as the specs suggest as 4" handles are about my bottom limit for length for fixed blades that aren't designed to be hidden.

Mmmm... I love a nice little fire.

k6VdvIzl.jpg

vfnji9Yl.jpg

I carried the Bluegill with me almost all day yesterday. Here are some of our “adventures”...

We went to the backyard to check on our fruit trees. Here it is helping me check on the kumquat tree.
yevkh2P.jpg

Then the apple tree.
kq8HX2y.jpg

And then the peach tree.
5pVUk0V.jpg

Chopped some wood. (Not with the Bluegill, lol)
feUevF9.jpg

Put some ribs on the smoker.
vP8l8vQ.jpg

Then built a fire in the outdoor fireplace.
jknLzEk.jpg

I carried the Bluegill with me almost all day yesterday. Here are some of our “adventures”...

We went to the backyard to check on our fruit trees. Here it is helping me check on the kumquat tree.
yevkh2P.jpg

Then the apple tree.
kq8HX2y.jpg

And then the peach tree.
5pVUk0V.jpg

Chopped some wood. (Not with the Bluegill, lol)
feUevF9.jpg

Put some ribs on the smoker.
vP8l8vQ.jpg

Then built a fire in the outdoor fireplace.
jknLzEk.jpg

Love this! It's a joy seeing knives put to work and even though it's not my knife design/offering, I'm glad you're able to get value out of the rental service like it was intended. Seeing patina is always fun too.

Thank you for sharing the pictures and experiences.

Back