Picture Thread

xfK6Boyl.jpg

w5StqnJl.jpg

I miss my fireplace.

best

mqqn

Heck yes that's pretty. Did you snag that whole matching colection?

I did get most of them when the individual listed a bunch for sale. There's a lot of awesomeness here but the mud turtle is still one of my favorites. The Kephart-like blade is so functional and I like the handles a lot... the osage adds a ton of class as I otherwise tend to find Kephart-inspired knives somewhat ugly, or at a minimum just plain looking, but they just work too darn well for me to ignore them.

IOe0EWGl.jpg

It may be in my top 3 knives I own: swamp rat infi ratweiler, LT Wright bushcrafter Mark II, and the osage mud turtle. Some heavy hitters in there. I didn't include folders because while I use them more out of convenience, I love fixed blades.

I did get most of them when the individual listed a bunch for sale. There's a lot of awesomeness here but the mud turtle is still one of my favorites. The Kephart-like blade is so functional and I like the handles a lot... the osage adds a ton of class as I otherwise tend to find Kephart-inspired knives somewhat ugly, or at a minimum just plain looking, but they just work too darn well for me to ignore them.

IOe0EWGl.jpg

It may be in my top 3 knives I own: swamp rat infi ratweiler, LT Wright bushcrafter Mark II, and the osage mud turtle. Some heavy hitters in there. I didn't include folders because while I use them more out of convenience, I love fixed blades.
I stopped carrying folders I wore a few spendy ones put and said screw it. Its always a jk I have on me.

Back