Picture Thread

First post here, first JK and first custom. - I'm in line for an EO1 hunter next year! I've been enjoying going through old pictures on this forum while looking forward to my new knife and came across this. What is the smaller knife? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

Used my South Fork Cabin to slice some venison for my team at lunch today. Fresh off the grill!

dKsbwff.jpg

Speaking of the EO1 Hunter, I got to use mine for the first time late yesterday. Got a spike with my bow, and the EO1 Hunter made quick work of it. John, I LOVE this knife!! Thank you!!

hqNXlFF.jpg

Congrats on the buck.

I have an order in for a knife from John. I know I want micarta. I ordered green, but was wondering if others could post pictures of his green, black, natural and dark brown burlap. All together would be awesome if anyone has it for a comparison, but if not, can anyone post their green or dark brown burlap? Those seem to be not as prevalent in the picture posts. Thanks in advance!

I have an order in for a knife from John. I know I want micarta. I ordered green, but was wondering if others could post pictures of his green, black, natural and dark brown burlap. All together would be awesome if anyone has it for a comparison, but if not, can anyone post their green or dark brown burlap? Those seem to be not as prevalent in the picture posts. Thanks in advance!
I’m working on a green one now, I’ll post a picture later.

View attachment 1452772 Sweet sheath Simplejack made for one of my Hudson Bay knives

It's going to be sweet. Nearly done, I'm excited to get the HB back as it's that time of year to start smacking around some wood and having food and bonfires. I didn't realize how much patina I put on that thing already. It makes a surprisingly decent heavy kitchen knife in the 1/8" thick steel and full-height grind.

Back