Picture Thread

where did you find my wallet I have been looking everywhere for it
It was kinda crazy I walked out side and it just feel from a tree when I was getting in my truck for work this morning. Weird world we live in raining wallets

V6kta5h.jpg

Good to see you posting here again!
Thanks John! Work has been absolutely crazy for me and life has thrown some wrenches our way but I'm still around. I've checked in ever so often. Love this modified worker. Your 440 has been great, but I miss the patina. Maybe in the future I'll have to get you to make one in O1!

6 1/4" oal with about 2 1/2" of cutting blade and 3 1/2" handle. 1/16" 440 steel. The only modification is I sent John a picture of a blade shape that I loved and he put it on the Worker handle.

I love mine, it's definitely edc fixed blade perfection for me. I've even been thinking about getting another one.

Made some pocket slips tonight. The small one I think would be best for the Alox Swiss Army knives. It will fit a normal scale tinker but the thinner ones would fit perfectly I think. The larger one is just your normal pocket slip for a traditional.
IMG_4539.JPG IMG_4540.JPG

I like them! If anyone here is old enough to remember when Skeeter Skelton wrote for Shooting Times magazine, that stamp looks the same as the Turkey Track Ranch cattle brand.

Back