Pizza and Slicers

I was going to make a hot meatball sandwich but couldn't find a "sandwich and slicers" thread so made little pizzas instead.;)
Got my M390 0452 back!
It's a frankenstein but just oozes that 0452 sweetness. :cool:
1ExMX5s.jpg

Nice knives! Some of you guys are making me hungry as Hell and some of you need to step up your pizza game! LOL

That said, what are some of the best pizza joints around you?

My all time favorites are:

1.) Pies and Pints, Fayetteville Wv.
2.) Mountain State Brewery, Bridgeport, WV
3.) Kings Pizza, Inwood, WV.
4.) Franks Pizza, Rocky Mount, VA

We just had some Pies and Pints pizzas. Anytime we have guests from out of town, they ALWAYS want P&P for one dinner. Our old pastor and his wife from PA were in for a few days, so we had a half pepperoni/half grape gorgonzola pie, and a half street corn/half chicken gouda pie. And of course an order of their sriracha wings...
Going to have to check out your #2 & #3.

We just had some Pies and Pints pizzas. Anytime we have guests from out of town, they ALWAYS want P&P for one dinner. Our old pastor and his wife from PA were in for a few days, so we had a half pepperoni/half grape gorgonzola pie, and a half street corn/half chicken gouda pie. And of course an order of their sriracha wings...
Going to have to check out your #2 & #3.

I usually go pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and jalapenos. But, the ricotta cheese if the secret ingredient!

Back