Post Pics of your SOG Knives!

...people seem to want well over $1k for midnight

you have a very good deal for counterfeit scratchy midnight who have been blued by its previous owner on ebay right now ONLY 895.00 !!! HAHAHA
....and you earn a pretty custom sheaths with it too (dont expect an original SOG leather sheath in that package for that price tag) ! wow wow wow.... LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS LOL

you have a very good deal for counterfeit scratchy midnight who have been blued by its previous owner on ebay right now ONLY 895.00 !!! HAHAHA
....and you earn a pretty custom sheaths with it too (dont expect an original SOG leather sheath in that package for that price tag) ! wow wow wow.... LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS LOL

Saw that, but the pics are terrible so didn't really know what I was looking at lol

Saw that, but the pics are terrible so didn't really know what I was looking at lol
look at the picture of the SOG stamped logo on the ricasso , you clearly see the blade connection area with the handle miss some cold blue! butched teenager work who dont even care...

check that out , find pretty cool stuff even if i have never watched a single episode of the serie
he pretty good at throwing the tigershark ! :
097-flockes+tigershark.jpg

3979494231_39fb95e02a_b.jpg

SOGs were some of the first knives I started buying. Here is a pic of a very early Powerlock, Flash II (best knife sog ever made) and Killowatt. I bought and purchased 3 Flash II and they were all lost or stolen (downside of being so small). If anyone has a flash II like this for sale, please contact me.View attachment 1802152

Now that Sog is unique. Great to see.
It is still available on their site. I dont like to carry mine too often as it tends to open in my pocket and stick my leg. Maybe they've fixed that, I bought mine a long time ago. Looks cool and makes a great gift for an electrician, but definitely not the best electricians knife... I did carry a SOG flash II (multiple of them) for a few years and they made an excellent electricians knife, but they were really small and got lost or stolen several times so I ended up switching brands and going bigger...

Noticed that it is still available. Like the latest Sog line. My new Trident AT in OD green is my favorite for EDC. Can't wait for the Trident FX fixed with the Kydex sheath available in July I Read.

Boy, it is a little dead around here!

Last weekend I took all my blades out and gave them a once over with some tuff cloth. I do this every month or so. While I had them all out together I took some family photos. Here are all my SOGs:

EDIT! This is a different photo than the original! I deleted the original in picasa but I hate threads without the intended photo! I added this one to make the thread more appealing right off the get go.
20140520_190854.jpg

Sorry. Didn't realize how bad the photo was until I went post it. yuck! Not pictured is the seki Pentagon I just picked up. It needs a little clean-up work, I'll post pics of it later with a comparison to the current Taiwanese version.

Anyway, let's see some sog pics!
I can't post pics I can't get it done. When I go to a hosting site that is when I get lost. Why can't I send them from my knife album on goggle pictures.. Any help is appreciated.

I can't post pics I can't get it done. When I go to a hosting site that is when I get lost. Why can't I send them from my knife album on goggle pictures.. Any help is appreciated.
Here is a link to the tech support thread all about posting pics: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/how-do-i-post-pictures-from-a.1394713/

Personally, I use imgur as a host and mostly post photos using their desktop chrome GUI (so just the regular old imgur website using google chrome as my web browser).

Hope that helps!

Back