Post Up Your NEW Gear ...

100_0696.jpg

IMPS COMBAT SURVIVAL NET from BDQM

100_0695.jpg

Due to my twin 80 hour work weeks with more to come I splurged and bought a few things I have been wanting just did not have the cash. I have a Hennessy hammock at 2QZQ getting a mod 4, ridgeline org, peak bag, and UQP. I also picked up a PIG plate carrier with 2L hydration pouch, bulletproofme 12x10 multihit front plates, 6x6 sides, HSGI suregrip belt, with a decent setup on each. Currently still waiting a mini util pouch, pogie pouch, another rifle taco, bladetech holster for the 220, and a few other little things, but the 1st/ 2nd line setup is almost complete. Debating if I should upgrade my gas mask, currently have a scott pro due to the great price I got it for, want a millennium CBRN.

Coming May 1st I will be getting the new Lego R2D2 kit. This is going to be fun to put together.

Here are some photos of the tacgear.
pig1.JPG

pig2.JPG

pig3.JPG

pig4.JPG

the long search is over! i finally found the perfect titanium pot to replace my ss msr 775 ml :eek: take that snow peak and msr, the handles are insulated and it's just as light, if not lighter :D

evernew_900ml_pots.jpg

Should send your match case pics to them. Those are the best I have seen. Don't need one, but now want to get a brass one! :)

Should send your match case pics to them. Those are the best I have seen. Don't need one, but now want to get a brass one! :)

I got the brass because it was the original K&M. But it's nearly three times the weight of the aluminum ones.
The aluminum version weighed in at 1.0695 oz (30.32 g). The brass was at 2.9525 oz (83.70 g).

the long search is over! i finally found the perfect titanium pot to replace my ss msr 775 ml :eek: take that snow peak and msr, the handles are insulated and it's just as light, if not lighter :D

evernew_900ml_pots.jpg

very nice where did you get them? i have to replace my aluminum hiking pots bc i am paranoid about cooking in them now

very nice where did you get them? i have to replace my aluminum hiking pots bc i am paranoid about cooking in them now

they are made by a company called "evernew" in japan...i left you a message where i bought it since they're not a site sponsor.

they are made by a company called "evernew" in japan...i left you a message where i bought it since they're not a site sponsor.

I'm curious where you got 'em at too! I've had my eye on their 8" fryin' pan for about 2 years.

Aye, that be the one! I've always wanted a camp fryin' pan big enough to actually cook in! How ya' like it?

the long search is over! i finally found the perfect titanium pot to replace my ss msr 775 ml :eek:
I'm getting one of those in the 600mL size before a trip next fall. My GSI Glacier cup is too small for the alcohol stove I use it with, so the pot will save fuel and stop torching my windscreens.
OMG, I'll save 1.6oz, too! It'll be like I'm floooaaatttiiinnnnggg!:eek:

My new walking tractor with tiller waiting on a mower deck on back order . With proper attachments you can do about anything from tilling and mowing to splitting wood and shredding brush. will put a crimp on most new toys for a while but growing stuff keeps me sane :D
Roy

P3110009.jpg

manta25.jpg

On the way!
Been impatiently waiting for REI's 20% off member coupon to order the Osprey Manta 25. I tried one on in an outdoor store last year, and didn't buy it, because I didn't really need it. It's pretty much exactly what I want in a daypack, though, and I've been lusting after it ever since. Saw a bunch of Mantas last month at Zion National Park, which only made me want one more, and I probably would have bought one when I visited a REI store, but they didn't have any left.
With the discount, and my little $23.49 dividend, it went from $139 to ~$88.
Hopefully the estimated delivery on Wednesday means Monday(as usual for my Friday orders from REI), 'cause the plan is for it to start racking up miles Wednesday morning.
Oh, and another Packtowl Nano is coming with it...for mopping up the sweat:D
packtowlnano.jpg

snow peak 600 & 700.

snow_peak_600_700.jpg

sold my ss emberlit and replaced it with the titanium version.

emberlit_ul.jpg

Back