Post your Arno Bernard Pic's!

Just got this in a trade with a few folders. Traded some new Olights flashlights for 4 knives. Was told the handle material was Sheephorn and blade is tool steel. Really like the knife. Anyone have any info on this one? IMG_20230712_165618.jpgIMG_20230712_165643.jpgIMG_20230712_165649.jpg the handle

Attachments

• IMG_20230712_165643.jpg
    IMG_20230712_165643.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
885PLtw.jpg

Just got this Rinkhals in Snakeskin Carbon Fiber. The chatoyance is great looking, but difficult to capture in a pic.

The iMamba has obviously gained a good bit of popularity here over the past couple years. VERY rightfully so! I do believe it is my "favorite" knife model. That description does not even come close to how much I really like them.

But I do not see the Rinkhals brought up as often. I am very impressed with this model too. I imagine individuals would be equally as impressed with the Rinkhals as well. They are very sturdy and solidly built and with the same "wow factor". When viewed or held together, they complement each other perfectly. I certainly do feel compelled to buy them in pairs as can be seen be some of my other pics of AB knives.

It's an addiction I tell 'ya!!

bBVVVjW.jpg

qHgzLDL.jpg

CzMOjV0.jpg

AB Knives has made excellent fixed blades for a long while. Jumping into the folding world of knives they have brought all that knowledge into their folders.
Excellent materials, high tolerances and attention to detail puts these up in the Shiro/CRK world.
Well done, my friends.
View attachment 1878378
View attachment 1878379
Magnificent knife that. Inspired. I will own one one day! And warthog is about the most delicious meat I’ve had. Lovely and sweet.

This just in, I added one of my lanyards with a wide diamond knot and a Crusaders' Cross bead, the paracord is called Bronze, it is woven with burgundy and black for the outer casing

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Very nice guys!
G2

Back