Post your Arno Bernard Pic's!

Just picked up my iMamba a few hours ago. What a knife this is!! Most likely, it'll not be my last one 🤣
Phosphor bronze washers (a small bag with a set of caged ceramic bearings was in the box too) and Desert Ironwood.

20231108_174109-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I just received the skeletonized pair today.

LRsMmDx.jpg

jf7LtwI.jpg

Just picked up my iMamba a few hours ago. What a knife this is!! Most likely, it'll not be my last one 🤣
Phosphor bronze washers (a small bag with a set of caged ceramic bearings was in the box too) and Desert Ironwood.

That's pretty nifty! Mine is the older version with the uncaged bearings - fortunately I haven't disassembled it yet - is this new for them, to include bearings and washers?

BTTLBRN BTTLBRN I might have read of others with the same story, that they got a set of bearings send with their PB washer iMamba. Someone else here probably knows...

20231108_211754.jpg

Thanks! I sent the link to these Mammoth iMamba to my buddy @Screebo and it's my fault that he also has one arriving in 1-2 days. He just didn't pay extra for express shipping like I did, and Jim was happy to oblige me and get it to me by the weekend 🥳

I was happy that I got to pick the molar pattern, as this one looks more unique than any others I've seen.
Doc - I just ordered a Mammoth iMamba too! Thanks in large part to your gorgeous pictures. Should be here Monday

Yes, from what the website said, there was one in stock prior to my buying
When I was PM’ing eternal edge, there were three left. And he wrote back to me that there’s only two left, and that he bought one of them and left one. That was over a matter of a couple of hours. So you got pretty lucky. They drop every 2-3 months from what I’ve observed.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the large batch of "available now" iMamba offerings starting last week. I bought a skeletonized PJ and Blue Kudu. Couldn't get it out of my thoughts and went back this last Friday and also bought a skeletonized Desert Ironwood and a Stabilized Tusk.

I guess it's fair to say I really like AB knives. Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley posted a pic of an absolutely beautiful Orca on his Rinkhals thread. If I remember, that knife (or one like it) was on the secondary here for a very short amount of time a couple years ago. I posted an I'll take it but missed by a few seconds.

DocJekl DocJekl that Mammoth you picked up is a beautiful example! Looking forward to seeing pics of when Terry M. Terry M. get his too.

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised to see the large batch of "available now" iMamba offerings starting last week. I bought a skeletonized PJ and Blue Kudu. Couldn't get it out of my thoughts and went back this last Friday and also bought a skeletonized Desert Ironwood and a Stabilized Tusk.

I guess it's fair to say I really like AB knives. Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley posted a pic of an absolutely beautiful Orca on his Rinkhals thread. If I remember, that knife (or one like it) was on the secondary here for a very short amount of time a couple years ago. I posted an I'll take it but missed by a few seconds.

DocJekl DocJekl that Mammoth you picked up is a beautiful example! Looking forward to seeing pics of when Terry M. Terry M. get his too.
Please save some for the rest of us 😉

^ Stunning!

I really prefer the new slot cut out to the former fuller; a mammoth inlay is definitely something I will track down one day.
My plain jane iMamba from February and blue kudu bone iMamba from June both have the fuller instead of the cutout, and I still like them just fine. I honestly don't know which I prefer, but am glad I have both kinds.

Back